free hit
counters
Souvenir Shirts - Page 3 - Lotus Factory '40 years of Production' Day - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Bibs

Souvenir Shirts

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
Blimey Dave...........2 shirts?

You planning on spilling loads of beer down one on Saturday night then :cool:

Graham.

I ordered 2 Graham (less money than sense), a formal shirt for dinner on Sat and a casual shirt for lounging on Sunday. Or is it because there will be beer and food dribbled down it and so I need 2...... no definitely the former.

yep, the polo shirt (same as last year - even with the gold lettering :vava: ) for Saturday night, then the GT pit shirt for sunday and every other meeting we have ( it wont have the event on it, or my car for that matter - just incase i actually start to push to sell mine and get another one :) ))

Bibs !!!! In my order for the GT Shirt, i said NO car or Esprit. can you make it a Definate 'Lotus Esprit' Please :vava:

Thanks Bibs

(i do not think esprit on its own would look right), hope you can change it

Dave - No probs, your shirts are all sorted.

Simon - You haven't specified what name/car you want on yours so you'll get what ever I decide... be nice to me :vava::)

Only 4 weeks to go ;)

Thanks for the reminder of that - only 4 weeks! - Better put it in Diary. The amount of times I double book something is no odds.

Realistically I'm not sending the order off to the manufacturer until Monday at 9am so you can order over the weekend if you like :thumbsup:

Looking forward to getting these new shirts even more now. My wife has tonight totaled the one from the factory visit last year by smearing all the lettering when ironing ;) (we need stitching really)

Had to hold myself back from getting carried away. I nearly said "I'll do it next time!"

Edited by mayesprit

IRON ;) apparently my mom has said i had one when i moved in to the house, where it has got to since then , who knows? its only been 5 years :D:rofl:

Edited by Dodgy

too many other things in life to be doing than wasting your time ironing, havent ironed anything I own for at least ten years, hang stuff up damp and the creases will drop out

Looking forward to getting these new shirts even more now. My wife has tonight totaled the one from the factory visit last year by smearing all the lettering when ironing :thumbsup: (we need stitching really)

Had to hold myself back from getting carried away. I nearly said "I'll do it next time!"

I've been doing my own ironing for 5 years ever since I went psycho over the Mrs putting a big brown burn mark in my fave casual shirt! thats when i learnt to bite my tongue!

Have they all turned up Bibs? Was going to arrive barechest but might put a few off their golf swing :) let alone their breakfast. :rant:

Edited by mayesprit

They've just arrived and look really good :rant:

If anyone's got a travel iron I'd suggest bringing it along! The polo's are all fine but the shirts are a little creased & despite being told otherwise I'm not staying up all night ironing them!

despite being told otherwise I'm not staying up all night ironing them!

No need to exlain Laura, we know who the real boss is :):rant:

Glad they've arrived.

The shirts looked great I thought, especially the pit shirts which I'm really pleased with.

If anyone else has feedback or any probs with the shirts, please let me know asap.

Also, a few people expressed an interest in buying them once they'd seen them so I'll speak to the printer and hope to make them available again soon. :blush: