free hit
counters
2010 Evora N/A So many Extras 28000 miles The most Sorted you will find!! - Lotusforsale.com - Latest Ads - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

2010 Evora N/A So many Extras 28000 miles The most Sorted you will find!!

The Hardest sale I have ever had to make. My Finances are forcing me to sell My Dads swan song in the Motor Industry, my 2010 beautiful Evora N/A. I always said I would try and own all the cars my father was involved in designing and have loved owning this car but it is no longer viable for me, with no Garage, too many cars and not enough money!

Why am I asking £33,000?

• Genuine Low Mileage
  • FSH (no book, all receipts)
  • Tubular Manifold and Sports Exhaust
  • Dyno’d at 314hp
  • Sport Pack
  • Tech Pack
  • Factory Barge Boards and Front Splitter (all painted by Ex Factory Paint Tech)
  • Upgraded Sport Racer Interior
  • I have had everything done!

List of work I’ve had done:

• Completely new A/C unit from Condenser to Compressor (Hanger 111 done)
  • Completely newly powder coated Alloys
  • Major Service done last year including plugs, points all oils etc (ES Motorsports)
  • Resprayed whole front Clam (Lotus Paint Tech)
  • Resprayed barge boards and splitter to match paint and alloys (Lotus Paint Tech)
  • Resprayed all bodywork insert Grills (they rust normally)
  • Body coloured Engine Cover and rear splitter
  • Brand New Perelli P1 front tyres (Early 2021 done 400 miles) Rear Pirelli P1’s done 1000 miles

What needs to be done:

• MOT Due November (Won’t fail and I am happy to have one done if you want)
  • Slight leak of water into boot when car is washed (when water comes at it with force) Easy fix.

I am putting this Advert on from work so only have a couple of Pics available. I will post more shortly!

The post 2010 Evora N/A So many Extras 28000 miles The most Sorted you will find!! appeared first on lotusforsale.com.

Click to view item

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Auto-generated post from www.lotusforsale.com - Click 'view full article' to respond to the poster.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Gold FFM

My vote goes to this Evora and I am biased as I have identical red Evora but nothing like the extras this has !

I wish I was buying an Evora now as I would buy this as I can read the genuine love that’s given to this car although I feel guilty to take it away from such loving owners 🥲

Interior Pics now on!

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

• 3 weeks later...

Someone coming to see her Sunday! Eeeeep. 

• Like 1

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

• Gold FFM

You'll regret it. I did.

Edited by Bravo73

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

• 3 weeks later...