free hit
counters
Newlands Corner Sunday Brekkie - Sunday 17th October - Topics - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Newlands Corner Sunday Brekkie - Sunday 17th October

TomE

Time for another Sunday breakfast gathering for some of the finest bacon rolls around.  This is our regular third Sunday of the month event, a chance to gather with like-minded enthusiasts and a cross section of Lotus models.  Everyone welcome and we look forward to attendees from The Lotus Forums, SELOC, Lotus Drivers Club and Club Lotus.

An informal gathering with no particular runs in or out organised, just a chance to chat, look at cars and take in the view.  Join from 9.00 when the café opens for bacon rolls.  We'll probably be around until 10.00/10.30.

Location map for Newlands Corner here

Note parking is free again, although ticket machines are still in place.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

I plan to be there for the first time with my red se. Looking forward to meeting everyone.

cheers

grahame.

It’s only metal, it cannot win!

Great Grahame, will be good to have your Esprit along.  I'm at Goodwood for the Members Meeting but there are usually 15-25 cars and their friendly owners each month.

It was really nice to meet a lot of like minded lotus enthusiasts this morning. Even my co pilot who’s not really a petrol head really enjoyed himself!

roll on November, just hope the weather is not too bad!

• Like 2

It’s only metal, it cannot win!