free hit
counters
Carpet Mats for Esprit - Esprit Chat - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Carpet Mats for Esprit

madmax

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Thanks

I thought it was @Steve V8 but I’ve been unable to contact him. 

I’d assumed, perhaps wrongly that he was no longer making carpets sets and mats but thought The Forum would know. 

Thanks again

I do hope he’s ok as I’m normally in touch with him via Messenger. 

Although I had a response from him maybe six or eight weeks ago in general terms as to whether he could help, now it’s specific and I know what I need, there’s no response. 

We are in strange times with many people impacted by what’s going on. 

I hope things are ok

Yes, ditto, I. Hope he is ok as well. 

I haven’t seen that he has been online for a while either.

fingers crossed he is ok.

It’s only metal, it cannot win!

Interesting corollary with my recent experiences in attempts to contact established suppliers in the UK. Reached out to 2 very well known outfits for piston sets x 2 in the first instance, steel cranks x 2 in the latter, not a peep in response. Seems quite peculiar does it not?

Thanks

I may give them a look as I know they’ve been mentioned in the past. 

It’s  just that @Steve V8 had done some stuff for me before and everyone has been delighted with his offerings. I like if possible to support the independent guys. 

Thanks for the advice though - I assume they were able to help you?

I’ve only got as far as requesting and receiving samples from Coverdale. They do offer a matching service if you send a sample or possibly what I may do is supply the leather (seatbelt slots and handbrake gaiter) myself.

I would also prefer to support the independent guys and @Steve V8 has a very good track record within these forums.

It’s only metal, it cannot win!

Agree that supporting independents preferable but Coverdale is a super little business. Family owned and run I believe. I had dealings with them for a carpet set for my DS23 and they were great. Even sorted out the error I had made in ordering the wrong sided set, no charge. Si

"Intellectuals solve problems; geniuses prevent them." Albert Einstein

On 25/10/2021 at 15:39, slewthy said:

Agree that supporting independents preferable but Coverdale is a super little business. Family owned and run I believe. I had dealings with them for a carpet set for my DS23 and they were great. Even sorted out the error I had made in ordering the wrong sided set, no charge. Si

I was over in the UK and needed carpet for my europa, went to Coverdale and they were very helpfull and friendly 

• 3 weeks later...