free hit
counters
Gold vs Black Wheels - Ride/Handling/Suspension/Brakes/Wheels/Tyres - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Gold vs Black Wheels

I am planning on buying a 2nd set of wheels for my Racing Green 410, so I can swap over tyres on cold/wet days where Cup2s aren't as much fun.

I am interested in others opinions on whether to buy Gold or Satin Black (factory color) wheels, same style.

IMG_3854.JPG

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Those Lambo Bronze wheels would look ace on the Racing Green.  Or the Satin Arum or Weiss Gold -- both Porsche colours -- would look Ace!!

• Gold FFM

Porsche Satin Aurum would look good and use the black for the cold/wet days 🤔Didn’t know you had such days down there ⁉️

9DF37190-46B9-44A7-BBA0-40FD7FD1ED68.jpeg

F505ABE9-F926-4A00-BCD3-5E0FA95E139B.jpeg

2 hours ago, MJON said:

Porsche Satin Aurum would look good and use the black for the cold/wet days 🤔Didn’t know you had such days down there ⁉️

9DF37190-46B9-44A7-BBA0-40FD7FD1ED68.jpeg

F505ABE9-F926-4A00-BCD3-5E0FA95E139B.jpeg

I was looking a these on the Porsche configurator, these i think are my favorite

Gold all the way: DSC_0085.thumb.JPG.d9baac108442864a08bb72ed3136fcb2.JPG

PS: if whomever currently owns that car now is on TLF/sees this and would like to sell, please get in touch - I'd be keen to have her back...

• Like 2

• Gold FFM

I have a thing for black wheels...

They would match the other black details on the car, like the wing and windscreen surround.

I have made many mistakes in my life. Buying a multiple Lotus is not one of them.