free hit
counters
Esprit S4s and/or V8 owners in Northamptonshire/Oxfordshire/Midlands - Esprit Chat - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Esprit S4s and/or V8 owners in Northamptonshire/Oxfordshire/Midlands

Keito-san

Hello to everyone in the forum,

I'm new to the forum but have been a Lotus and British sports-car enthusiast since I was a child. I've worked in the industry in companies like Cosworth Electronics, McLaren Automotive, Williams F1.

I wanted to kindly get to know anyone who has some of the most recent Esprits of the 2002-2006 era.

I am writing some articles about the Noble M12 during the early 2000s and was keen to get it together with an Esprit and GT3 for photographs and to write about differences in approach from each company, differences in setup (engine layout, spring stiffness, interior comforts etc).

For anybody interested it would be a day or two out with like minded people. The GT3 is in white colour, I'm hoping the M12 could be in red colour so it would be really fun if anybody has a yellow or blue or black Esprit in good shape.

I was going to buy an Esprit for myself last year but have instead decided to buy an Audi R8 in spring because it's a car that I can modify (convert to 2WD and turbocharge), whereas I would have felt particularly guilty modifying an Esprit (best left factory standard).

I am located in Northampton during the week and often in Kent at week-ends. I'm happy to cover the distance in these regions to come and say hello, maybe enjoy a coffee and donut anywhere convenient. I'm not super-geek-knowledgeable about Lotus but I know a fair bit; I know a lot about Nobles, quite a lot about Porsches and McLarens.

Cheers

Chris

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic