free hit
counters
New to Lotus - Introductions - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

New to Lotus

NAC63

Hello from South Yorkshire UK. I recently acquired my 2010 Evora na having done a swap for an AC Cobra Replica I had. I  must say as my first Lotus I'm quite impressed,  although it's not the quickest car it certainly makes up for it with its handling, although saying that I find it plenty quick enough for UK roads. Having previously owned, Aston Martin Vantage V8, BMW M4, Porsche 911 996 turbo and a Jaguar F Type V8 R. The latter of which was way too quick for our roads and it would have been licence bye bye if I'd kept it. Just wondering if any of you are from my area as I spotted a nice white elise yesterday on my travels.

• Like 1

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Gold FFM

Fantastic choice of car. The early NA evoras are really engaging and super capable cars. Most folks will run out of talent before they find HP lacking.

whack up some pictures - we all love pics 👍👍

Only here once

• Gold FFM
19 minutes ago, Barrykearley said:

Looks stunning with the black pack 😍 - @C8RKH will love that 

God only knows what the PO was thinking sticking the S badge on.

Oh yes I do!  Lovely car that. Stunning.

I came into this world screaming and covered in someone elses blood. I'll probably leave it in the same way. 

Very nice! Welcome :)

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

• 5 weeks later...

Welcome to TLF. :welcome:

My car is red as well. Long live the red cars!

Any questions or issues with using the forums, feel free to ask one of us mods. We're here to help. :) 

• Like 1

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of us Moderators.