free hit
counters
NEC classic car show 12/13/14 NOV - Esprit Chat - The Lotus Forums - Lotus Community Partner #ForTheOwners Jump to content

IGNORED

NEC classic car show 12/13/14 NOV

Lotusfab

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Gold FFM

Hello Barrie

I'm popping in to work tomorrow so looking forward to seeing your car.

49 minutes ago, Bazza 907 said:

I'll be there too with the Essex (Club Lotus stand) so please also come and say hello.

I won't be cleaning it in advance as it's getting a special going over by the wonderful ValetPro company on the South coast. Many thanks to Greg, @Greg | ValetPro Elliott and the whole team.

• Like 1

All the Best

Greg

6 hours ago, MPx said:

Saw both of your cars looking great Fabian but no one obvious looking like an owner to say hello and congrats to!  I did see Barrie briefly and ESX1 was certainly looking even shinier than usual after all its recent attention.  Also good to catch up with the SLOC guys.  A good show, and in my opinion improved by slightly wider aisles and more open space generally than we've been used to over the years.  Sadly I found Hall 5 (where most of the Lotus cars were ) a less coherent part of the show than the other 5 halls, but the individual stands were all as good as ever.  My thanks to all exhibitors for providing the eye candy.

Thanks, sorry I missed you I was around at the two cars throughout the day but was also in hall five with my mate on the Borgward stand and in the Lotusbits area. I shall try and hang around the Turbo and S1 some more today If anyone wants to chat. I did meet quite a lot of people from here and the lotusforums. Good to put faces to the names and people I have been chatting with over the last 8 years. If anyone is coming today or tomorrow I will be either at my cars, hall one Lotus drivers club or hall five Lotusbits and other Lotus cars or Borgward stand- near Lotusbits. Thanks for coming.

• Like 1

Hi it was good to speak to you yesterday Fabian. The Show was great as were all the Lotus cars. Unfortunately i didnt get a chance to say hi to Barrie as he seemed to always be busy but the finish on the blue Essex was outstanding so well done to the Valet Pro guys!

Hope today went well too. 

All the best folks :)

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Lotusfab said:

I was very pleased to chat to Harry from Harrys garage and in particular discuss his trip in the HC to Cortina! 

Did you ask why he'd decided to sell his Esprit?

PS Car looks superb 👌 

Edited by jonwat

Cheers,

John W

http://jonwatkins.co.uk