free hit
counters
Esprit Servicing Sussex - Esprit Chat - The Lotus Forums - Lotus Community Partner #ForTheOwners Jump to content

IGNORED

Esprit Servicing Sussex

obi-nu

Hi all,

I have been lucky enough to recently become an Esprit owner and I'm looking for a reputable garage for servicing in Sussex.

I see there used to be a chap recommended in Arundel but it looks like he's no longer there.

I would appreciate any other local recommendations if anyone has any!

Many thanks,

Nu

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Gold FFM

There's a great guy in Watford that's known to dabble with Esprits, @Sparky Might be a bit further away but certainly worth it.

Filip

• Like 2

I have made many mistakes in my life. Buying a multiple Lotus is not one of them.

Also you can't be that far from B&C? They have many years of experience. But would be dealer prices plus VAT. Don't know if Sparky in Watford is Vatable.  

29 minutes ago, Sparky said:

Nah, I'm just a dodgy back street geezer.

Found a pic on street view of you under an esprit...

Thanks all for the replies (and learning all about Sparky😄).

Watford and Wiltshire are a bit far but I've now contacted a few closer places.👍

What would be the concensus on price of a cambelt change and C Service equivalent?

Much appreciated!

SJ in Devon and South West lotus have some prices for each vehicle/service level...

eg

https://www.thelotuscentre.com/lotus-servicing/  and   and https://www.sjsportscars.com/service.htm

• Like 1