free hit
counters
m100 s2 imobilizer - M100 Elan - The Lotus Forums - Lotus Community Partner #ForTheOwners Jump to content

IGNORED

m100 s2 imobilizer

garry

help please our imobilizer has come in the fob is not operating doors or loccks etc also it will not start disconected battery still not working checked battery box there are no fuses or alarm in there removed rear speakers there are no fuses etc in there batterys in fob are new fob is giving out a signal  where is the imobilizer unit situated please  any help appreciated

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Garry, you should pop over to LotusElanCentral.com and ask on there.  We're always wary of discussing security features on a public forum - eg "how do I turn off the immobiliser without a key"? type of issue.  The unit itself (on mine at least) is mounted on the side of the car next to the battery behind the drivers seat and can be seen when you remove the battery cover.  I've got my key, so have never needed further info, but there's a wealth of knowledge and experience on LEC so I'm sure someone will be able to help you via PM or similar.  Best of luck.

• Like 1

Loving Lionel and Eleanor......missing Charlie and Sonny