free hit
counters
Type 132 - Page 16 - Type 132 - Lotus Eletre - The Lotus Forums - Lotus Community Partner #ForTheOwners Jump to content

IGNORED

Type 132

Bibs

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

6 minutes ago, NedaSay said:

First official picture tomorrow. Public unveil (selected few) on tuesday? if not public, what's the point of doing it in London!?

But will the rest of us plebs find out enough about it to make any sensible decision.

Bibs and his drone in London?

17 minutes ago, exeterjeep said:

Bibs and his drone in London?

I could have got some epic pics if I'd known! 

• Haha 1

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Good thinking to make the reveal on 29 March rather than waiting a few days. There was a time that the headline "Lotus unveils all-electric SUV" would have been no surprise on 1 April. 🤷‍♂️

• Like 1

Evora NA

1648453209908.jpg

• Like 1

Evora NA

Hendy Exeter told me that they were expecting a small number by the end of this year... don't know how many though. May be these could be demos?

Just over 8 hours to go. So just the right sort of time for us in the UK. Half surprised it was not launched at a more Chinese suitable time...

56 minutes ago, ramjet said:

I'm here all night. (Boom! Tish!)

Literally...... 😴

• Haha 1

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of us Moderators.

So is the Polestar 3 going to be the sister car for the 132?

They seem to look very similar (but then all SUV do).

If you have the choice between a Stairway to Heaven and a Highway to Hell don't forget the Nomex®!

Captain,  Lotus Airways. We fly lower! 

• Gold FFM

I’ve cancelled work tonight so I can watch the launch live this evening. Doesn’t seem to be as much of a build up as at the Emira launch had.

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

• Gold FFM

Lol. I’d just be happy to see a TV -  I’ll be viewing from a phone in lay-by. 👀

• Haha 1

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!