free hit
counters
Favour Please TLF’ers - General Chat - The Lotus Forums - Lotus Community Partner #ForTheOwners Jump to content

IGNORED

Favour Please TLF’ers

mayevora

image.thumb.jpeg.250f2852643afc7f1e34d3c9fceaaf58.jpeg

PICTURE FOR ATTENTION ONLY 😁

Need help from you fellas here on TLF if possible (and any Wifes would also be a great help)

My youngest daughter Becky is in her final year at Uni doing Criminal Psychology. She has to find 180 people to take a 5 minute survey. I would really really appreciate anyone who would take the time to do it. It is self explanatory and confidential. The result will go towards and help with her Dissertation. 

Thank you very much Chaps.

Ian 🙏

The UNIQUE IDENTIFIER (information is located on the 1st page)

https://glos.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/investigating-views-of-relationships

• Like 1

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Filled this in, does not seem to prevent anyone person filling in this loads of times.

An easy way to meet the target, and swing any results to what you want the answer to be???

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, exeterjeep said:

Filled this in, does not seem to prevent anyone person filling in this loads of times.

An easy way to meet the target, and swing any results to what you want the answer to be???

Thanks Keith 

She knows it could be open to that abuse but wants to collate the information as accurately as she is able to to be able to get the best results.

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

• Gold FFM

Done.

• Like 1

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

8 minutes ago, r3nault said:

Have to be from UK?

As long as you are able to open the link then it should be fine. Many thanks 👍😊

1 hour ago, mayevora said:

at Uni doing Criminal Psychology. She has to find 180 people

Done (from afar) and good luck to her with her project. But can't help to wonder at the above statement with TLF immediately coming to mind! 😲 🤔

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, yeller77 said:

Done (from afar) and good luck to her with her project. But can't help to wonder at the above statement with TLF immediately coming to mind! 😲 🤔

I’m coming from a ‘social group of many friends over many years and like minded individuals here’ point of view - nothing more. Promise 😁

• Like 2

• Gold FFM
33 minutes ago, mayevora said:

I’m coming from a ‘social group of many friends over many years and like minded individuals here’ point of view - nothing more. Promise 😁

That's great ensure the male, 50-70 demographic is fully covered by TLF.

However, can I just check you have done the same on your other favourite forum, "Stitch and Bitch" to ensure a good balance with your female, 50-70, friends?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

Done in Australia. 
They won’t be able to blame Becky for concentrating on one country. 👍

• Like 1

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of us Moderators.

11 hours ago, C8RKH said:

That's great ensure the male, 50-70 demographic is fully covered by TLF.

Speak for yourself you old git. (nb, this statement automatically becomes null and void in March)

Will go complete now. I just wonder whether the dissertation will determine that the number of Psychopaths believed to be in the community is woefully underestimated.

Edit - I can't complete i, I'm too young :yes::hrhr:

• Like 1

Blessed with the competence to be a slave to the incapable.

Currently without a Lotus, Evora 400 Hethel Edition in Racing Green with Red leather and 2010 Evora N/A in Laser Blue and 1983 Lotus Excel LC Narrow body in Ice Blue all sadly gone.

• Gold FFM
1 hour ago, Colin P said:

Will go complete now. I just wonder whether the dissertation will determine that the number of Psychopaths believed to be in the community is woefully underestimated.

It it categorises respondents by their responses then I expect the Police and men in white vans with white coats to be arriv...........

10 hours ago, Escape said:

Sorry, seems I'm too old or too young to qualify...

I can't either, sorry.

(Actually I think nobody should since one is supposed to be "between the ages 18-30 and 50-70" and it's quite rare to be both at the same time .................... :getmecoat:)

That being said, the Red Evora is gorgeous!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1