free hit
counters
Mobile Phone Mount - Interior/Exterior/Lights/Glass/Alarms/ICE/HVAC/Other - The Lotus Forums - Lotus Community Partner #ForTheOwners Jump to content

IGNORED

Mobile Phone Mount

Hello All,

Mobile phone mounts, which mounts are people using for their Exige?

Could you please share with me your experience on where is the best position to mount a mobile? Love to see pics if you have any 🙂

I got myself one of these Car Kit - All iPhone Devices with optional Wireless Charging Head - Quad Lock® Australia - Official Store (quadlockcase.com.au), however I found it difficult to mount on the windscreen without impact the visibility.

Has anyone mounted on other parts of the interior?

Cheers,

JT

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
13 hours ago, Robjo said:

I went through this and picked up the one below. It has been a ripper. Sits between wheel and door, doesn't block any vision, suctions to the dash, hasn't fallen off, cheap.

Phone mount.jpg

Does this block the A/C vent? 

4 hours ago, Inversed said:

I will be installing this radio, same one as I have in my other car. Mount is very stable and nicely positioned in elige. I can post picture when I get it.
SPH-10BT - Car Receivers | Pioneer

Pictures from Pauls Exige thread:
ziJ1aat.jpg

dXisL8N.jpg

That's a nice design. So you have to install that pioneer head unit in order to get the suitable mount?

• Gold FFM

I have a custom Anker MagSafe mount attached under the dash, so the phone forms a kind of bridge between the gear selector and the heater controls. I really wanted the most aesthetic, minimally intrusive option I could find. As standard, the ball joint didn’t allow enough rotation to tilt the screen upwards, so I had to cut it off, reshape it, and bond it back in place, then I painted the whole thing as it came in a nasty shade of grey  I’m very happy with the final result, though the slender arm does mean it’s a little wobbly on rough roads.

6786A8DA-E8AB-4286-8AD3-2B2F69BD0FF9.jpeg

30BC8D1D-757D-4F0D-9632-EF0E48B57E55.jpeg

44C7A3BD-D13F-45CA-B475-C0C2C45B0A43.jpeg

• 1 month later...