free hit
counters
Delivery schedule - Page 8 - Emira Chat - The Lotus Forums - Lotus Community Partner #ForTheOwners Jump to content

IGNORED

Delivery schedule

Abgreenbank

1 hour ago, Graham Ridgway said:

Yes, we'd heard about the factory pickup I think. that's fantastic, but paying more to collect rather than have delivered seems a bit rich!

If I get my car delivered in June, I'll eat my hat!!  But I'm just a cynic!

You can’t really lose. You can either pay the £195 for the collection, or spend that £195 on a new hat!

• Like 1

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Gold FFM

Last I heard (end Jan) they were looking at factory-fitted PPF as an option.  Not heard any more recent updates.  

• Gold FFM

Looks like they're calling people in the June batch to gauge level of interest in the three delivery options.  Seem sensible, given that will be a larger initial batch than a typical month of production later in the year.  I guess quite a few of the early people will opt for factory collection, it should be a special day.

• Like 2

• Gold FFM
14 hours ago, Frickin_idiot said:

I paid my deposit on 16th July but haven't heard anything as to delivery dates.

I'm curious as to those that have received dates - the time that they placed their deposit.

They are up to about mid 11 July deposits with advising delivery month.  That’s for Sept delivery. My hunch is calls for October batch will start in the next 2-3 weeks. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'm currently in the June delivery batch for the V6, but I'm strongly thinking of going i4.  If I do make the change does anyone have any idea where that'll put me in the i4 queue?  Ie will I be still in original deposit order near the front, or much further back based on my changed choice now?

Cheers

• Like 1

• Gold FFM

If you switch, your place should still be in deposit date order in the relevant sub-queue.  So if you were an early V6 FE you’d be an early i4 FE or early Base Edition.

The only other factor is changing to i4 after the i4 production schedule has started being blocked in.  So far no i4 people have been asked to lock in spec, so Month 1 build of i4 must still be open.  I believe Lotus will start calling i4 people in April, so you’ve got a few weeks.

• Like 1

Do you mind me asking when you placed your initial deposit? Trying to gauge my i4 place and that may help..... 

Thanks - I was around 22.5 hours later….. 🤞