free hit
counters
Celebrity Antiques Roadtrip - Esprit Chat - The Lotus Forums - Lotus Community Partner #ForTheOwners Jump to content

IGNORED

Celebrity Antiques Roadtrip

peteyg

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

At least that Margi Cooper did not seem to be driving it very fast at all. Even she likes the pop up headlights.

Looked good. The shows credit's usually list a classic car company.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, kkv444v said:

Looked fabulous! I had always assumed that the cars were supplied by classic hire companies; did they rent your car for the show?

The chap whose company usually supplies the cars is a friend and they needed something different so as not to repeat the same cars. He looked after the car and has owned Esprits previously so happy to let him take it.

• Like 2

Pete '79 S2

LEW Miss September 2009

• Gold FFM
2 hours ago, Bibs said:

Is there a way to watch this outside UK? Haven't really looked I must admit...

The missus often watches the show and I like it as well, would be a welcome change from all the xmas movies these days. 🙂

I have made many mistakes in my life. Buying a multiple Lotus is not one of them.

• Gold FFM
45 minutes ago, Escape said:

Is there a way to watch this outside UK? Haven't really looked I must admit...

The missus often watches the show and I like it as well, would be a welcome change from all the xmas movies these days. 🙂

I don’t think so. I tried to watch iPlayer in France, no chance. It only works if you’re in the U.K.

Margate Exotics.

• Like 1

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

1 hour ago, exeterjeep said:

And it did not break down, they often seem to on this tv program.

She didn't miss a beat. The Triumph however spent more time broken than running!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Pete '79 S2

LEW Miss September 2009

In the old days, I seem to recall neither of my spitfires ever broke down, so never had to resort to calling the RAC, where as my first lotus elite............

• Haha 1