free hit
counters
Hello from UK Buckinghamshire - Introductions - The Lotus Forums - Lotus Community Partner #ForTheOwners Jump to content

IGNORED

Hello from UK Buckinghamshire

JTJackson

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Hi JT. 

Welcome to the world of Esprit ownership. We do need some more details - year, model etc.

I'm up in Buckingham quite often as my daughter goes to school close by. @thebartman and @grayp77 are both nearby as well.

Also we love pictures :)

Chris

• Like 1

• Gold FFM
14 minutes ago, ChrisJ said:

Hi JT. 

Welcome to the world of Esprit ownership. We do need some more details - year, model etc.

I'm up in Buckingham quite often as my daughter goes to school close by. @thebartman and @grayp77 are both nearby as well.

Also we love pictures :)

Chris

Hi JT

Welcome to the group.

I am in Chesham.

Better at breaking than fixing but willing to lend a hand 🙂

Happy to go out for drives or meet ups 👍

• Like 2

Looks great (although I'd remove the decal).

Look forward to meeting you and the car. If you are interested, the Herts/Essex/Cambs area group has a meeting every month - currently Sunday breakfasts. I know that you are a little outside our area, but you wouldn't be the first to have a good run out on a Sunday morning.

Chris

4 hours ago, ChrisJ said:

Looks great (although I'd remove the decal).

Look forward to meeting you and the car. If you are interested, the Herts/Essex/Cambs area group has a meeting every month - currently Sunday breakfasts. I know that you are a little outside our area, but you wouldn't be the first to have a good run out on a Sunday morning.

Chris

Remove the decal.....Is it not factory fitted?

No - it's from a G Turbo MY85 onwards - the model before yours. I think your car should a have much smaller metallic Esprit Turbo - see this site for all the different models: Esprit Models (lotusespritworld.com)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Welcome to TLF TJ. :welcome:

Look forward to seeing some more photos.

If you have any questions or issued with using the forums, feel free to ask one of us mods. We're here to help. :) 

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of us Moderators.