free hit
counters
Tailgate won’t open - Page 2 - Interior/Exterior/Lights/Glass/ICE/HVAC & Other - The Lotus Forums - Lotus Community Partner #ForTheOwners Jump to content

IGNORED

Tailgate won’t open

Hey Ivan,

Unfortunately I had my bumpers made years ago and I have not kept in contact with the guy who pulled my parts. But his name is Jerry Foley and he lived in Tacoma, Washington.

Not sure if he is even still alive but you could do a search and maybe find him.

Also inquiring with other Lotus clubs that are not in your area is a place I would try as well. If you have an old part, nearly any fiberglass man could make a mold for you and pull some parts and if you go that route, find others who will help cover the cost of the molds and hook him up with Lotus clubs in your area so others may want these Eur spec parts.

Cheers,

Richard

• 1 month later...

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

I have located a front and rear European spec bumper which I hope to bring back to Canada when I return from the UK in April. Hopefully they will fit in a ski bag so I can get them check onto my flight. Anyone know the size of the Euro style bumper?

Also anyone have any recommendations for switching them over, are the mounting holes and hardware the same?

Ivan