free hit
counters
So who in their right mind thought - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

So who in their right mind thought

ramjet

that this looks good? I pulled up behind one at the lights today.

image.jpeg

Or this piece of car de-enhancement? And I saw one of these on the way home today from work.

image.jpeg

And another I have seen these before around Geelong. Have to pull over as can't see the road through all the tears from laughing.

image.jpeg

But wait, there's more

image.jpeg

There are even aircraft!

image.jpeg

And there is more than one!

image.jpeg

Yeah I know. Someone likes them or they would not get made, but I am not one of them.

• Like 1

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of us Moderators.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Design is form function fitness for purpose thing, cars like the cube are quirky by as like a good number of the public, just transport.

The Last picture of the GBee racer also fits the bill for design for purpose. Concept was to put the biggest engine into a small airframe, call it the 30 flying version of a Cobra. Sad bit was most of them crashed as they discovered the when the pilots throttle back too quickly and the torque reaction span the aircraft around the prop!

A few years ago, a mate took his car in for a service and was given a red Cube as the courtesy car. He was already mortified by that but the crowning glory came when turning into the office car park and being faced with a group of girls going into work who saw him and immediately all fell about laughing!

Says he still hasn’t lived it down as he’s now known as ‘Postman Pat’ and always being asked how his cat Jess is. 😂

• Haha 1

• Gold FFM

If you've ever driven down a backstreet in Japan, the Cube makes sense (the flatter the extremities of the car the better!).

Just not sure why they made it over here.