free hit
counters
Excel seats into an Elite - Interior/Exterior/Lights/Glass/ICE/HVAC & Other - The Lotus Forums - Lotus Community Partner #ForTheOwners Jump to content

IGNORED

Excel seats into an Elite

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Thanks Pete, it’s just the colour which is a shame but I’ll look to re-cover accordingly when time/funds permit.  I’ve a new carpet set to go in too (correct brown colour) but the seats are a big thing as I’m just trying to get some miles under its belt from an engine rebuild and the position is so much nicer.  Re:original seats, I was adamant to reuse the old ones for sentimental reasons but after new sponge, new covers etc, it will only be the original frame left, so I’m pondering to keep the excel ones now, decisions-decisions!

Hi Tony, I’ve used the standard Excel seat runners, or to put it simply: the seats came out of the Excel and bolted straight into the Elite, no mods no brackets - away you go.  I must admit I was totally surprised, so if anyone is any doubt; there is no doubt the holes aligned mm perfect.😀. The rear seats though might be a totally different story, I can update shortly as I have the Excel ones too.

• Like 1