free hit
counters
Final Edition rev lights - Interior/Exterior/Lights/Glass/Alarms/ICE/HVAC/Other - The Lotus Forums - Lotus Community Partner #ForTheOwners Jump to content

IGNORED

Final Edition rev lights

Hi,

It seems like the shift lights on my FE dash are lagging or similar. In second gear, none come on until right at the top of the rev range, then they all come on basically at once, flash and I'm bouncing on the limiter. Has anyone else had a similar experience?

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

After a bit more testing I think you're right - the lights are tuned for the sport rev limit and when in touring they kind of all come on together.

I think they would really benefit from being able to be tuned per gear still. Even in sport, they come on in a hurry in the lower gears

Interesting. I've also noticed something similar, but to me, it seemed like the car wasn't revving out to 7,000 where the redline (or LED is) on the dash. The manual even states the max revs are 6,800 and I think that's not only the true "red line" but also the actual cut out. I will check the different modes for what you guys are describing with the shift lights also.