free hit
counters
The latest configurator - Page 2 - Emira Chat - The Lotus Forums - Lotus Community Partner #ForTheOwners Jump to content

IGNORED

The latest configurator

tailslides

• Gold FFM

This revised configurator is great, armchair driven that damn highway in so many combinations I’m now totally knackered and confused 😵💫 Decisions made 🤔. Definitely full black pack, standard glass, down to Nimbus, Magma or Seneca, wheels probably silver but maybe black. Alcantara interior, Calipers and seat stitching to complement exterior. Think I need to see them in the flesh and as it’s the i4 should not be a problem. If this is all I have to be concerned about today, life’s good. Nice job Lotus, guess it must be 🍷o’clock by now 😉

• Like 1

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Oh my days I literally can’t choose a colour other than discounting the green. I usually always go understated as with a performance car it’s doesn’t need any extra attention, my R8 was Daytona grey, G80 M4 black, I8 silver. But for colours you need to definitely see it in the flesh on the car. The colour is such a major choice. Interior I would like the red or tan. I had originally chosen nimbus grey but now with the configurator I am being drawn to the red. ( both type R’s were red and TT and loved them in that colour. I had discounted the shadow grey from the u tube videos I have seen so far but on the configurator it’s looks good. I quiet like the blue but I would not want the most popular colour. I’m also surprised I like the yellow. I know if I saw the cars in the flesh I would know straight away. Argh I think if you make wrong choice we’ll be kicking ourselves. 

Well for fun, I hopped on the configurator via the Australian website. I end up on the USA website and can’t select a dealer based on postcode as I just get a whole heap of American places and I can’t see the PEX thing that you guys are talking about. Maybe it is not an option over here? Not like I could afford it anyway. Lotto. Sigh…….,

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of us Moderators.

Some bizarre mileage pricing on the configurator 

if I choose 6k miles yet do 24k and pay the excess mileage charge, vs going for a 24k agreement… I save almost £90 per month !

not that anyone is bonkers enough to do 24k per year in an emira I imagine, but the same is true for any mileage, albeit the savings drop as the mileage drops

• Gold FFM

Well spotted!  That's definitely been re-done, it looked more like Motorsport Green yesterday and now matches the static renders much better.  Someone was watching the forums and took action!

• Gold FFM

I agree. The Verdant now looks as dark as it actually is and it still shows a lovely speck in direct light.

It now looks black in some of the video/imagery which is fair. Close up it might yet be the best colour of all. I would certainly accept it if it was the ONLY colour available.

If it has an engine, I am there to thrash it.

My Emira Videos  |  Into Motorcycles? Motorcycle Channel

• 1 month later...