free hit
counters
3 year free servicing? - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums - Lotus Community Partner #ForTheOwners Jump to content

IGNORED

3 year free servicing?

Went to book my exige in for its one year service and the garage wasn't sure they could do it under the free lotus servicing package. They are no longer a Lotus main dealer but they are a servicing agent still. The car wasn't bought from them originally. Anybody know what the answer to this is

hindsight: the science that is never wrong

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll clarify the situation in the morning for you Pete. 

• Like 1

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Who is the dealer Pete? There aren't really any servicing agents left. 

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Castle

Castle have come back and said they can service them but not warranty work or under the 3 year servicing agreement

Don't know who my nearest one is now

How close to

ENDEAVOUR LOTUS COLCHESTER

Fox Street, Ardleigh, Colchester, CO7 7PP

23 minutes ago, pete said:

Castle have come back and said they can service them

They can but as they're not part of the network any more they can't put in a claim for the costs. 

You'll need to either pay for the service elsewhere but if you want it as part of the 333 you'll need to use an retailer, list here...

https://www.thelotusforums.com/latest-news/lotus-cars-news/pioneering-agency-restructure-of-lotus-uk-retail-network-complete/

Are you far from Silverstone? I take my Evora 100 miles each way to use them, they are very, very good for service as well as sales.

Evora NA

Just an idea should there be a special thread subject place on this forum for comments both positive and negative or plain observations on service centres both official and unofficial ? 

if there is sorry in advance 

On 25/01/2022 at 17:11, Bibs said:

They can but as they're not part of the network any more they can't put in a claim for the costs. 

You'll need to either pay for the service elsewhere but if you want it as part of the 333 you'll need to use an retailer, list here...

https://www.thelotusforums.com/latest-news/lotus-cars-news/pioneering-agency-restructure-of-lotus-uk-retail-network-complete/

Are you far from Silverstone? I take my Evora 100 miles each way to use them, they are very, very good for service as well as sales.

Do they do it while you wait. Understand Stratton's could still do the service

They've got a nice area upstairs with wifi/Netflix. I've always waited as it's 100 miles each way for me. Stratton are still a service agent, you can use them too. 

Evora NA