free hit
counters
Paddle shift with instant changes for Evora - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums - Lotus Community Partner #ForTheOwners Jump to content

IGNORED

Paddle shift with instant changes for Evora

Whilst the title isn’t wholly true it is true that Gordon Murray is working with Xtrac on a new gearbox for his new T33 car.  The gearbox has the ability to do instant gear changes and is currently being tested in an Evora mule.  It would be great if this became available at some point but given that the T33 is a £1M plus car it’s gearbox is unlikely to be cheap.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
22 hours ago, Gadzooks said:

Whilst the title isn’t wholly true it is true that Gordon Murray is working with Xtrac on a new gearbox for his new T33 car.  The gearbox has the ability to do instant gear changes and is currently being tested in an Evora mule.  It would be great if this became available at some point but given that the T33 is a £1M plus car it’s gearbox is unlikely to be cheap.

With previous knowledge of the cost of Xtrac gearboxes, I’d say a similar one to the T33 will most likely set you back between £40-45k at least! 🤔

Get your order in soon. 😁

• Like 1

I’m not 100% certain but I don’t believe it is. I’m sure I read the Radford will be using another gearbox manufacturer. I just can’t remember whose though. 🤷‍♂️