free hit
counters
Anyone know this car? SE18 VDV Exige 350 - Topics - The Lotus Forums - Lotus Community Partner #ForTheOwners Jump to content

IGNORED

Anyone know this car? SE18 VDV Exige 350

JimmyB

Hi all. As you might have seen fro my other topic, I have just placed a deposit on an Exige 350. The car is down near London but originally supplied by Lotus Glasgow. It's coming back north of the border now but just wondered if anyone knows the first owner? He had it for 2 years on plate S17SJF.

IMG_3553-1.thumb.JPG.ed55a4f1db9c5f1ddb40a7a2cca1f045.JPG

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
8 hours ago, stephenwhyte said:

Wouldn’t have been sold new by Lotus Glasgow. They only took the franchise on last year. Maybe a Leven Edinburgh car?

Interesting point there! I just assumed as it was an ‘SV’ reg that it was Glasgow. All the Edinburgh supplied cars seems to be ‘SN’. 

Edited by JimmyB
  • Like 1

SA - SJ are all Glasgow registered plates

SK - SO are Edinburgh registered plates

I don't know the previous owner of the car but he now has a grey 2019 Porsche 718 Cayman GT4

3 minutes ago, Rambo said:

SA - SJ are all Glasgow registered plates

SK - SO are Edinburgh registered plates

I don't know the previous owner of the car but he now has a grey 2019 Porsche 718 Cayman GT4

That would make it Glasgow registered, even though there wasn’t a dealer there at that time… 

I have spoken to the first owner of the car who does indeed now have a GT4. Great to be able to talk to him. He has told me it has the uprated Exige 410 clutch which is great! I’ll ask him about the Glasgow reg.