free hit
counters
What are these? - General Chat - The Lotus Forums - Lotus Community Partner #ForTheOwners Jump to content

IGNORED

What are these?

Frickin_idiot

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

My vote goes with Justin.  Flexi connectors for plumbing - normal 15mm compression fitting one end and what looks like an 8mm or 10mm push fit the other.

• Like 1

Loving Lionel and Eleanor......missing Charlie and Sonny

Goldfish?

On second thought, no. 

• Like 1

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of us Moderators.

1 hour ago, jep said:

If they are flexi connectors for a tap, these sometimes get unused as you can use the existing ones. 

These are a bit unusual, push fit female to compression female so not sure what they are for unless a fixture has a copper tail on it. (tap connector would usually be one or other of these at one end and either 1/4BSP female or the microbore male at the other end).

Wouldn't recommend reusing old flexi connectors. The way I look at it is that if you are replacing the taps/kitchen/bathroom then presumably it is because it is dated or faulty - given that these are rubber cored they have a limited lifespan - therefore if replacing the fixture then it would usually be a good idea to replace these hoses too. For the same reason I wouldn't use ones that have sat around for a long time, best bin them and buy new ones as/when needed.

Unfortunately these days it's almost impossible to hard plumb things in - taps especially.

Blessed with the competence to be a slave to the incapable.

Currently without a Lotus, Evora 400 Hethel Edition in Racing Green with Red leather and 2010 Evora N/A in Laser Blue and 1983 Lotus Excel LC Narrow body in Ice Blue all sadly gone.

I believe on is a colostomy Tube and one is a Penis extension for people with long thin Penis's.

I may be wrong but insert one "up" and one "on" and see what happens!

• Haha 1

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

• Gold FFM

Make sure they have plenty of supplies!

I have made many mistakes in my life. Buying a multiple Lotus is not one of them.