free hit
counters
Ukraine - Page 18 - General Chat - The Lotus Forums - Lotus Community Partner #ForTheOwners Jump to content

IGNORED

Ukraine

I think your last sentence captures it quite well @ramjet

If any of them had an ounce of compassion or a sense of purpose then they wouldn’t be working for Putin in the first place. They are all collectively guilty for what is happening and of war crimes.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

BBC News Correspondent in Moscow Jenny Hill, said that there was a show on Russian TV last night where military experts were discussing the Special Military Operation. They were saying that it was going perfectly to plan and that this would go down in military history as a flawless text book campaign.

Err, OK guys, if you say so….

• Gold FFM

Not sure that'll matter on a macro scale.

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

12 hours ago, ramjet said:

So our news tonight said that all of Putins advisers are scared to tell him that it is not going well.

Really? How long will these people watch all of the misery they are causing before someone grows a pair? How can a bunch of grown men work when it appears there is so much mistrust sown between them all?

Imagine someone thinking of a coup. 'A' mentions it to 'B'. Will 'B' hop on board with 'A' or will 'B' run straight to Putin and blab? 'A' and his family are in serious trouble. 'C'? 'D'?

How may advisers does he have? How many would it take to do something? I can't imagine the stress that all of these guys are under. I might be completely wrong and they may not care at all.

That pretty much describes SOP within modern corporate culture, from what I've seen. Yes Men, to the left and right, all hail our fearless leader.

A failure on that test could have some painful consequences, and a hefty rise in insurance.

So it does seem that the Russian troops to the North of Kiev have withdrawn and the Ukrainians have re-taken a lot of territory there. I just hope Mad Vlad isn’t planning a WMD strike on the city instead. He’s no stranger to using chemical weapons, for example.

21 hours ago, LotusLeftLotusRight said:

So it does seem that the Russian troops to the North of Kiev have withdrawn and the Ukrainians have re-taken a lot of territory there.

Some amazing footage of loads of destroyed Russian tanks etc - looks like a large scrapyard, the anti tank weapons must have been really effective. 

Destroyed armoury in Bucha

• Like 1

They don’t have mirrors in the Kremlin, just frames that they can look through so that they don’t have to look themselves in the eye.

The statement below in todays news just shows how obsessed they are with the US and NATO, they have become brainwashed into believing their own lies

Russia says footage in Bucha was 'ordered' to blame Russia

Russia's foreign ministry has said that footage of dead civilians in Bucha had been "ordered" by the US as part of a plot to blame Russia.

"Who are the masters of provocation? Of course the United States and NATO," ministry spokeswoman Maria Zakharova said in an interview on state television late on Sunday.

She said the immediate Western outcry over the images of dead civilians indicated the story had been part of a plan to damage Russia's reputation.

She said: "In this case, it seems to me that the fact that these statements (about Russia) were made in the first minutes after these materials appeared leaves no doubt as to who 'ordered' this story."

“The entire world knows that the Russian troops stationed around Kiev were welcomed by the locals as liberators. They were invited into residents’ homes and feted as heroes. As soon as the Russian army had fulfilled its peace-keeping objectives and returned to Russia, a column of US and other NATO troops drove North out of Kiev, to wreak revenge on those innocent civilians. They tied them up, destroyed their homes and executed them in the streets, as part of a sick plot to blame their own barbaric depravity on peace-loving Mother Russia.”

Maybe I could get a job writing for the state-sponsored Russian media? 🤪

They’re worse than Goebels’ mob.

It amazes me is how western politicians can rationalise away the need to stop these atrocities by getting involved in a really meaningful way. The statement 'Never again' has never meant so little in my eyes. I was always taught to stand up to bullies and certainly to never to walk past someone in distress without offering help.

• Like 1

102, even got some epic music :D

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

I couldn't get above 32mph.

Anyway, Volodymyr has asked what is the point of a worldwide body if they do nothing to stop what is happening?

Fair question, but Russia is a part of that body and can veto anything that is brought in front of that  council. I don't know what the name of that council is, but I believe it has 5 members. So what the other 4 should do is vote Russia off.

The problem with assisting with NATO troops in Ukraine, would be what Putin would do as he quite obviously has no filter of any kind. Why doesn't Abramovich tell Putin what is really going on?

The garbage that the Russian delegate said, at the UN I think it was, is just that. Why he is allowed to speak and isn't just ejected is beyond me.

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of us Moderators.

The Kremlin’s denials become more and more bizarre (I almost put laughable but it really is not) every day, hence my earlier post about their see through mirrors.

They won’t care if they eventually get ousted from the UN, they are  using their veto as a way of mocking the UN.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ramjet said:

Fair question, but Russia is a part of that body and can veto anything that is brought in front of that  council. I don't know what the name of that council is, but I believe it has 5 members. So what the other 4 should do is vote Russia off.

UN Security Council, has 5 permanent members (China, France, Russia, United Kingdom, United States) and 10 other member countries who have a 2 year term  but only 5 change each year. The 5 permanent members have the power of veto on any proposals, so a bit of a bugger that Russia can block any proposed UN action.

Phil           Leave me alone I know what to do - I think. 

Why haven't they been removed when their role models appear to be the Nazis? Surely there's a clause that if you commit genocide, you are no longer welcome!

• Like 1

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Loads of articles on the matter (as you would imagine, but they all start or end like this:

It’s ‘Effectively Impossible’ To Kick Russia Out Of The UN

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)