free hit
counters
Ukraine - Page 26 - General Chat - The Lotus Forums - Lotus Community Partner #ForTheOwners Jump to content

IGNORED

Ukraine

Something's going on with his health. He's either on steroids for some condition or his handlers have been feeding him too much pelmeni..

Russian President Vladimir Putin said the Ukraine campaign's "goals are absolutely clear and noble" Tuesday during a speech outside the city of Tsiolkovsky. 

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

May someone much smarter than myself answer this question?

If Putin is trying so desperately to back the Russian separatists in the Donbas region, where are they all going to live now that Russia has essentially levelled the place?

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of us Moderators.

I read that in his latest speech & media release to the Russian people that he outlines how the Ukrainian people are saying to the Russian military “where have you been, we’ve been waiting for you to be here for so long”

Also reported that no details of Russian casualties have been released to the Russian people since early March.

Makes all of the ridiculing that we do to Boris for his lies look really petty🤔

2 hours ago, ramjet said:

If Putin is trying so desperately to back the Russian separatists in the Donbas region, where are they all going to live now that Russia has essentially levelled the place?

They seem to have been conscripted into the Russian army and put in the frontline.

Does the Russian government really have the power to control every bit of media or social content that enters their country?

How can people live like that?

I suppose if they know no different, then the control remains possible. Surely though, there must be people that can access outside the boundaries of the country? Isn't the dark web meant to the one of those things that can evade that sort of interference?

1 minute ago, ChrisJ said:

They seem to have been conscripted into the Russian army and put in the frontline.

Still haven't got much to go back to if they live to see it through.

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

7 minutes ago, ramjet said:

Still haven't got much to go back to if they live to see it through.

I think they are mostly the ones doing the dying as cannon fodder. I've seen photos/videos of them equipped with WW2 helmets and WW1 rifles.

You couldn't even write that in a script and think it was logical.

And Putin is now holding Nuclear drills.... Great I'm only just finishing My new Kitchen.

• Sad 1

Amateurs built the Ark

Professionals built the Titanic

"I haven't ridden in cars pulled by cows before" "Bullocks, Mr.Belcher" "No, I haven't, honestly"

Russia in total crisis ....   

Russia's McDonald's replacement runs low on fries

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-62103506

Perhaps its customers may start to wonder why they can't get their chips.

• 2 weeks later...

What's with all the traffic in/out of Russia? I thought most countries had banned traffic from/to them?

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

What's with all the traffic in/out of Russia? I thought most countries had banned traffic from/to them?

It's time for the people of Russia to over throw this prick!  

"I thought it was Lambo" -  Thank you very much and now it's time to educate the Exotic Less.

4 hours ago, Bibs said:

Are some of the international routes over Russia still in use? The ozone looking hole seems to cover Ukraine and some western parts of Russia that are closer to the war zone.

Grain is back on the move out of Ukraine again...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/world-europe-62262698

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

So one day after the agreement is signed, Russia hits the port being used with two missiles.

The very real concern I have is that Putin is a bully and like a bully, understands nothing but strength. If the world keeps wagging their finger at things that occur, nothing will change and we will constantly get the excuses of Russia does not target civilians etc. Putin knows that the rest of the world doesn't want to escalate things and he is playing on that with the thought of "I can do whatever I want and no-one can stop me."

The result of the world attacking though, would be to throw the world into World War III.

I could be wrong, but to be frank, it scares me sh1tless.

9 hours ago, ramjet said:

Putin knows that the rest of the world doesn't want to escalate things and he is playing on that with the thought of "I can do whatever I want and no-one can stop me."

Yep, he's been embolden even more by the shift to the right and authoritarian dictators in other parts of the world.  This is a case where the bully needs more than a bloody nose - more like a body bag.

• Like 1

"I thought it was Lambo" -  Thank you very much and now it's time to educate the Exotic Less.