Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Ukraine - Page 14 - General Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Ukraine

LotusLeftLotusRight

• Gold FFM

This was on our news here tonight.

Kudos to the Russian journalist. I just fear for her safety now. She would have had to have known that is what would happen as well.

https://www.newstalk.com/news/russian-journalist-arrested-after-on-air-anti-war-protest-1321937

Oh. And the Russians have missiles another maternity hospital. Nice guys, this lot.

President Vlodomyr spoke over Ukraine TV speaking in Russian offering that nothing would happen to the soldiers if they surrendered, because he said the Ukraine people won't surrender.

There is an elephant in the room though. China, and whether they will answer Russian requests to assist. If the US intelligence is to be believed?

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
38 minutes ago, ramjet said:

This was on our news here tonight.

Kudos to the Russian journalist. I just fear for her safety now. She would have had to have known that is what would happen as well.

https://www.newstalk.com/news/russian-journalist-arrested-after-on-air-anti-war-protest-1321937

She knew, theres a released Video from her this morning which she released just before she did it. Russia has a long history of assassinating journalists that disagree with the regime, sadly.

I really hope not, but I can imagine she will be involved in an "Accident".

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

Does seem crazy that the might of the Russian armed forces needs to ask China for assistance in a war against a depleted Ukraine. Whatever the final result, the Russian military will have taken a big hit, which will take years for them to replenish.

As for the TV editor, the Russian media will probably say she has known mental health issues and is a CIA influenced drug addict.

1 hour ago, LotusLeftLotusRight said:

Does seem crazy that the might of the Russian armed forces needs to ask China for assistance in a war against a depleted Ukraine. Whatever the final result, the Russian military will have taken a big hit, which will take years for them to replenish

Maybe a good time to invade Moscow then.

A special military joint operation with China to remove an oppressive dictator who is persecuting his own people and impoverishing his own country?

I came into this world screaming and covered in someone elses blood. I'll probably leave it in the same way. 

• Gold FFM

I really do find it hard to believe that all of his advisers, military leaders etc think that this is justified.

Maybe they are all massively scared with too much to lose, or maybe propaganda does a really good job.

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

The card the first lady is holding literally says "two words" - which apparently is code for No War. The second lady seems to be agreeing with the government, but is arrested before she can complete the sentence.

Strange that the film crew weren't bundled away.

There seems to be some strange military tactics by the Russians. This regular shelling of residential tower blocks. They’re the easiest targets in the world to hit, but it has no effect on destroying the Ukrainian defences whatsoever and doesn’t get the Russians a metre closer to winning the war. Also the Russians don’t appear to be deploying their heavy bombers over Ukraine, so I can only assume that the Ukrainian air defences are still pretty strong. The only Russian weapons that seem to have any strategic success are the cruise missiles, but even they don’t all get through and they must have used up a large proportion of their stock-pile of these expensive weapons. However I’m not convinced that the Russians are low on fuel: that’s the one thing they do have. Also let’s face it, they haven’t actually driven that far into Ukraine, so why would they already have run out of fuel? They’ve also had plenty of time for a top up.

I think it's more the logistics of getting the fuel to the front line tanks and other APCs etc. To say they guzzle it is a massive understatement. The Ukrainians are reportedly doing a great job of ambushing all the logistics supplies trying to reach the Russian lines, so that's fuel, food, weapons, everything. 

4 hours ago, LotusLeftLotusRight said:

However I’m not convinced that the Russians are low on fuel: that’s the one thing they do have.

Watch this to the end

Follow-up about McDonalds