free hit
counters
Ukraine - Page 21 - General Chat - The Lotus Forums - Lotus Community Partner #ForTheOwners Jump to content

IGNORED

Ukraine

• Gold FFM
40 minutes ago, Painterdave said:

The moskva is as old as my lotus excel 

But not as reliable. If only Lotus built battleships!

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
1 hour ago, MJON said:

“The Moskva was equipped with a triple-tiered air defence system that if operating properly should have given it three opportunities to defend itself from a Neptune missile attack”.

OOPS

347F6633-30FA-43E1-BF54-382C7DF00B97.jpeg

Which again begs the question of just how good/effective are Russian defence systems. Ukraine has proven over and over during the last 7 weeks, often whilst using advanced weapons supplied by the west, that Russian armaments are maybe not as good as we’ve all been led to believe. 

This is very encouraging albeit, for now at least, Russia will still have strength in numbers, unfortunately. 

Ukraine has been far more effective with fewer numbers of personnel and equipment which must be pissing Putin right off. I do fear, however, he might be so pissed off he will actually use small tactical nukes or even chemical weapons. How the west then reacts under that scenario will maybe determine the final outcome of this war. 

Funny how according to the Russians, the Moskva was lost to an onboard explosion and not Ukrainian missiles and yet they then carry out revenge missile strikes on the Ukrainian factory that apparently makes such missiles (which didn’t strike the Moskva…). 

Putin probably don’t knowhow bad it really is going. All of his generals are probably too scared to be honest.

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of us Moderators.

• Gold FFM
49 minutes ago, ramjet said:

Putin probably don’t knowhow bad it really is going. All of his generals are probably too scared to be honest.

That wouldn't be the first time in history...

I have made many mistakes in my life. Buying a multiple Lotus is not one of them.

• Gold FFM

"A furious ex-MP, Vladimir Bortko, said the sinking of the Moskva was grounds for war, which Russia claims does not yet exist."

• Haha 2

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

Didn’t the Russians send the boat though? If it sunk? Tough. Here’s some tissues. 

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

• Gold FFM
2 hours ago, Sparky said:

"A furious ex-MP, Vladimir Bortko, said the sinking of the Moskva was grounds for war, which Russia claims does not yet exist."

But the Moskva was lost to an onboard explosion and not Ukrainian missiles, the Russians said it so that must be the truth! Surely some peasants with rocks and stones could never penetrate the superior defenses of the flag ship of the Russian black sea fleet?

• Like 1

I have made many mistakes in my life. Buying a multiple Lotus is not one of them.

• Gold FFM

And if it's not yet war, then I guess it can only be termed mass murder.

• Like 2

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

I’ll admit that what stunned me was some random interview with a young lady on the street in Russia who parroted to the reporter about de-nazifying etc. That sort of blind adherence doesn’t come from a month of media coverage. That sort of thing takes a lot longer. Maybe some people do see through it though. Like the protesters that were arrested etc. I think it will be very interesting to watch what happens with the reporter that held the placard up on the news. What will her colleagues say? “She has been under a lot of stress lately and does not know what  she is doing.”?

8 minutes ago, ramjet said:

I’ll admit that what stunned me was some random interview with a young lady on the street in Russia who parroted to the reporter about de-nazifying etc. That sort of blind adherence doesn’t come from a month of media coverage. That sort of thing takes a lot longer. Maybe some people do see through it though. Like the protesters that were arrested etc. I think it will be very interesting to watch what happens with the reporter that held the placard up on the news. What will her colleagues say? “She has been under a lot of stress lately and does not know what  she is doing.”?

Is that what Boris said when he received his fixed penalty for the party’s he said never happened in parliament, he did not know what he was doing 🥳🍾🎈🎉

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, ramjet said:

She’s now working for a German news channel, reporting from Ukraine and, for now anyway, Russia!

Can’t be long before the Kremlin spray some expensive ‘perfume’ on her door handle!

• Sad 1

First Minister of Scotland Nicola Sturgeon banned.......

actually not just her but a long list of UK politicians, including Boris. 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-61126391

Didn't expect that any of them were thinking of going to Russia for their holidays this year.....

I was watching the News again tonight and trawling through pages on the internet and something struck me.

How Russia did something very shortly after it was suggested as a possibility by Volodymyr.

Does that mean we should expect a nuclear strike of some type as Volodymyr has suggested it is coming.

Russia has some 'perverted' belief that now that it has been suggested, then Russia can do it?

I dread to think of the response if Vlad pulls that trigger.

The other thing is that Volodymyr also said that atrocities have been committed. He didn't say that before discovering it. Since everything else he has said has come to light, it follows then that this is a definite as well.

This is Mariupol (co-ords 47.08444593684472, 37.54162629761121) - video dated yesterday - Ukrainian troops out hunting, don't look beaten at all, still flying drones and are well disciplined. Looks like Russian forces are so short of vehicles that they are using civilian ones. Warning at the end there are bodies.

I understand the West not wanting to give Putin any excuse to start another world war, but something has to be done to help Ukraine.

Yes, I know they are getting a bunch of weapons, but how much longer can their military and whoever else, keep on fighting?

Surely, there has to be something that can be done that carries a lot more weight than,

"You're a bad boy. We're taking your boat."

As far as I know, Ukraine has not targeted or attacked anything in Russia itself? I might be very wrong on that account, or maybe they are just keeping everything to use to avert the Russians as they attack.

I absolutely take my hat off to President Zeletsky and all the military and civilians that have taken up any sort of opposition to the Russians.

One leader becomes famous. The other? Infamous.

Hopefully there is an end to this before parts of Ukraine are so embattled that they becomes wastelands and that one day, somehow, the Russian people learn the real truth about this war. Sorry. Special Military Operation.

SMO my arse. This is just one man's ego vs an independent country's pride.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ramjet said:

As far as I know, Ukraine has not targeted or attacked anything in Russia itself?

Seem to recall that NATE/the west have been supplying 'defensive' weapons only, so if Ukraine start hitting sites/factories in Russia then the West may be less keen to provide more support?

4 hours ago, ramjet said:

Stick them into a plane and fly them into Ukraine and drop them off. Tell them they have safe passage by the Ukraine people and military.

That might garner a humanitarian corridor that the Russians honour.

Love this idea.  I would add launching multiple cruise missiles at the Kremlin.  Just make sure all those high powered Russian officials including Putin are there when they hit.  Wipe out the major players responsible for this madness.

"I thought it was Lambo" -  Thank you very much and now it's time to educate the Exotic Less.

Ukraine have attacked Russia 2 or 3 times so far - railway lines & fuel storage