free hit
counters
Ukraine - Page 23 - General Chat - The Lotus Forums - Lotus Community Partner #ForTheOwners Jump to content

IGNORED

Ukraine

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

I wouldn’t normally say such a thing but, in his case, deteriorating nowhere near fast enough 😠

Something that I keep reading is that this conflict has guaranteed that Ukraine will not be able to join NATO now?

Why?

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of us Moderators.

So even if this all stops, Ukraine still can't join? Or if they have continuing skirmishes in Donbas etc, that still prevents tham as well?

But if we take Russia at their word, this is not war, but a 'special military operation' by Russia, so Ukraine should be able to join?

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

'this' bollocks or 'his' bollocks?

I have just been reading about various intelligence sources that apparently Ukraine has benefitted from.

I would have thought that divesting that information in the middle of a 'special military operation' would be totally against the concept of intelligence as it alerts the other party to be even more cautious.

An insider in the FSB was suggested. News journo just making stuff up, or a legitimate report? Either way, it potentially puts people at far more risk.

Or it could have the exact opposite effect and make that intelligence source clam right up and never assist again.

On 21/04/2022 at 19:44, ChrisJ said:

Couple of facilities have burnt down in Russia today 

There seem to be facilities burning down almost on a daily basis in Russia

Possibly another naval ship hit by missiles

^^^ Apparently that didn’t (yet) actually happen. Fake news. Ukraine say they hit a little landing craft.

Putin will be able to use his big parade tomorrow to celebrate the skill of his armed forces in precision bombing a school full of civilians. It would be nice if the Ukrainians could smuggle some surface-to-air missiles into the Moscow area and give Mad Vlad something to watch as they pick off his flypast.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I'm all in with SAMs picking off their jets during the fly by.  

• Love 1

"I thought it was Lambo" -  Thank you very much and now it's time to educate the Exotic Less.

That would be a beautiful moment! 

• Like 2

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Look to have plenty of soldiers left, not seen the parade of shiny new tanks and missiles yet. Unlikely to be short of aircraft.  - may be they uncovered a plot to bomb him from the aircraft. Wonder if Putin has a bullet proof vest on.

If that's true, that is awesome. 👏

1 hour ago, exeterjeep said:

Look to have plenty of soldiers left, not seen the parade of shiny new tanks and missiles yet. Unlikely to be short of aircraft.  - may be they uncovered a plot to bomb him from the aircraft. Wonder if Putin has a bullet proof vest on.

Also possible that Putin's health isn't great, so doesn't want to be seen to be frail, nor fail to attend.

Appearance is everything to Vlad.  Let's hope he passes out on live TV or even something more embarrassing.   

"I thought it was Lambo" -  Thank you very much and now it's time to educate the Exotic Less.

And today in contrast to mad vlad

Looks like the Russians are being pushed out of the East of the country now too. Not their finest hour still! 

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

If Ukraine is not in NATO, which we all know it isn't, what could be done if Putin orders a nuclear strike?

Any repercussion would more than likely be the third act to begin World War III.

1) Ukraine invasion.

2) Dummy spit nuclear strike.

3 Repercussions & world war III and the world will all go to hell in a handbasket. (as my mother used to say)

Or am I reading too much into it?