free hit
counters
Divorce laws - Page 3 - General Chat - The Lotus Forums - Lotus Community Partner #ForTheOwners Jump to content

IGNORED

Divorce laws

Barrykearley

• Gold FFM

Three broken ribs, punctured lung and a refusal to provide a breath specimen. 

God I’ve really really had enough

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Only here once

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Gold FFM
17 minutes ago, Barrykearley said:

God I’ve really really had enough

Hopefully no innocents were involved.

• Like 1

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

• Gold FFM
49 minutes ago, Barrykearley said:

I don’t think so @C8RKH - according to the police it’s none of my business…..

She's till legally your wife so not sure how that works! Also, if the car was yours then....

• Like 1

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

• Gold FFM

Car is registered in her name. I’ve just no idea @C8RKH

im done with her. My two kids whom are living with me are done with her. As for my eldest - she’s patiently trying.

• Like 1

Only here once

• Gold FFM
29 minutes ago, Barrykearley said:

Car is registered in her name. I’ve just no idea @C8RKH

im done with her. My two kids whom are living with me are done with her. As for my eldest - she’s patiently trying.

Sorry to hear the developments Barry. Stay safe mate.

• Like 2

• Gold FFM

So my son is now being harassed by his grandad. Yet more third party abuse from his mother. Yet another report to the police and yet another visit by them to her shortly. 

thankfully - he’s going away with his girlfriend for a weeks break and I’m jetting off with Alice. Just can’t be doing with any more of this.

• Sad 1

Only here once

• Gold FFM

Have a great trip Barry. Enjoy the quality time with Alice.

• Like 1

• Gold FFM

Sorry to hear this Barry, its a load of hassle one can do without. Have a great break.

• Like 1

On 29/06/2022 at 19:46, Barrykearley said:

So the law is clear on this. Failure to provide a specimen of Breath has the same outcome as testing positive. Anyone who refuses is an absolute idiot as the courts frown on it and the outcome is normally worse than providing and testing positive.

plus, TBH, I have often seen people blow under who admit to having 5 or even 6 drinks. And even if you test positive, by the time you provide an evidential specimen it can often be 2 hours after the initial roadside test, so people have a chance to get it out of their system. 

I also have no sympathy for drink drivers. Hope they throw the book at her!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

• Gold FFM

@Kimbers you will know a lot more about this than me. It would appear she was “unable” medically to do a roadside specimen. A friend had seen her staggering out of the local coop - he’s was clear of his opinion on her state - but that’s opinion not fact.

im sure hoping the police did evidential bloods. That can take weeks for results apparently and she’s flying to Malta with my eldest on 17/7 with a hire car in country. I’m sick with worry.

Only here once

Bloods you normally get back within a week. Sometimes quicker if they want to nick her before she goes in holiday.

I suppose she may have been given some leniency because of her injuries, especially the ribs, but you are right. The Police aren't stupid, they would have smelt alcohol on her. But even if they didn't you have to give a sample at an RTC.

They should have made her give bloods at the hospital unless the A&E Doctor refused, which is in their rights if they think her injuries are a priority. Depends how manipulative she is. The Police it wouldn't make an iota of difference, no matter what she said or how much she begged, but she could have talked the Doctor out of it.  

• Like 1

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

• Gold FFM
4 minutes ago, Kimbers said:

The Police it wouldn't make an iota of difference, no matter what she said or how much she begged, but she could have talked the Doctor out of it.

I bloody hope that’s not the case.

• Like 1

Only here once

• Gold FFM

Well me and Alice have landed back in the UK from Spain today. 

God I need another holiday already 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Only here once

• Gold FFM

@Frickin_idiot you probably have some idea exactly what I’m going through right now by that response 😂

In all honestly though - I’d have much rather this have been dealt with amicably and without the utter mess she’s causing 

• Like 1

Only here once

I was fortunate that no children were involved but yes, I have been through a similar set of circumstances, albeit at an earlier time in life.

Before divorce I had just got to the point where I’d had enough, a fair few months of stress and it was all over. Despite living around ten miles away our paths have never crossed, and for that I am eternally grateful! All the good things in my life came post divorce, I’m sure that you will be the same.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

• Gold FFM

First court date for the divorce 20/09/22.

By then I’d image she will have had some extensive experience of the court process 🤣

• Like 2

Only here once

• Gold FFM
4 hours ago, Barrykearley said:

First court date for the divorce 20/09/22.

By then I’d image she will have had some extensive experience of the court process 🤣

Best of luck Barry and great to see you putting the kids first through all of this. 

• Thanks 1

You are doing the right thing 100%. Prioritise your kids and you can't go far wrong :)

• Love 1