free hit
counters
Divorce laws - Page 7 - General Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Divorce laws

Barrykearley

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Gold FFM

Just had my eldest contact me asking for her £2k accommodation contribution. I’ve already paid her fees in advance and I’m where did that come from ?
she responds it’s in a spreadsheet you supplied to the solicitors.

oh ok - so it would appear mum has shared the set aside proposal with her that she has yet to agree to. I want to set aside about £130K to see three kids through uni support etc from the settlement of the divorce. 

I’ve asked her to clarify why she has a Nissan figaro registration certificate in her name and exactly why she is involving herself in her mums fraudulent activities.

ffs I could scream

• Like 1

Only here once

• Gold FFM

So I have court documents that state she’s working full time.

Yet today it would seem - that the mother of my two kids living with me - she will not be financially made to contribute towards them.

oh - equality - fucking bollocks to it

Only here once

• Gold FFM
1 hour ago, Barrykearley said:

So I have court documents that state she’s working full time.

Yet today it would seem - that the mother of my two kids living with me - she will not be financially made to contribute towards them.

oh - equality - fucking bollocks to it

wtf?

I came into this world screaming and covered in someone elses blood. I'll probably leave it in the same way. 

• Gold FFM

The gender or orientation or race is frankly an irrelevance in divorce. This I believe is just the system is broken.

So CMS payments are based on income from employment - not ability to pay, savings or wealth. Currently said ex is claiming to the courts to be fully employed - yet the CMS says different. All the while she’s contributing sweet fuck all towards her kids even though she has very significant sums of money in the bank (my hard earned !)

oh well - says more about her frankly.

Only here once

It was my understanding that the full amount of Assets and income of each partner is taken into account.

I "thought" that therefore if the female has lets say a huge pension pot, this would be taken into account. Are you saying this isn't the case, cause if they aren't getting her to pay and she has all your hard earned, I am pretty sure you can appeal?

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

• Gold FFM

She’s avoiding the child maintenance service - and that’s the advisors words whom rang me today.

I’ve been told in multiple court documents she’s working - yet they cannot see anything through the hmrc portal. So they are indeed due to cloSe off the case.

That is one seriously broken system.

Only here once

• Gold FFM

I guess you need to bring this up in front of the judge? Or, you find out where she is working and call the tax avoidance helpline!

• Haha 1

I came into this world screaming and covered in someone elses blood. I'll probably leave it in the same way. 

2 hours ago, Barrykearley said:

She’s avoiding the child maintenance service - and that’s the advisors words whom rang me today.

I’ve been told in multiple court documents she’s working - yet they cannot see anything through the hmrc portal. So they are indeed due to cloSe off the case.

That is one seriously broken system.

CMA are not great, the father of my step child played every trick under the sun to get out of paying. Assets moved to current partner, name removed as Director from their own company etc. Apparently he wasn’t even working but we found a video on you tube of him stating otherwise in an interview. CMA were next to useless - it took nearly three years to get a payout despite this person earning a six figure income.

• Gold FFM

To be blunt and honest - I couldn’t give a toss if she’s doesn’t pay a penny. 

BUT - I’ll have it very clear and evidenced in writing so as it’s on record what she’s done.

utter filth walking away from responsibilities while acting like a dosser.

• Like 1

Only here once

• Gold FFM

Court was Monday. She has indeed done a technical breech and the ordered has had a recital added to it. Oh and she foots her legals again with no costs award against me.

The utter lack of lies written about me is shocking - although she does admit to being an alcoholic. No acknowledgement of the abuse on the kids - doesn’t remember any of that. How convenient l.

Valuers are now booked to look at the property in a couple of weeks. The sooner this is all done the better.

I’m sure had it been a bloke breaching court orders then the outcome would have been far harsher.

• Like 1

Only here once

• Gold FFM

Final written warning for a speeding ticket came to me this morning on redirect. Funny thing I’ve never had a single letter. So you can only assume who’s burnt them. Cars were changed at DVLA about the same time as the ticket date.

Cover letter sent in with evidence 🙃 - just wait it out now and see if I’m going on a training course.

• Like 1

Only here once

• Gold FFM

This week we have had some sheep make an appearance at the main house. Sound simple that doesn’t it.

BUT.

I am the legally registered and appointed person responsible for animal health at this farm. I’ve not had any movement documentation for these and they are there without my consent. I’m not sure she realises the utter shit can she has just kicked over. The chickens are also free roaming even though there is a housing order in place. Arghhh FFS.

Solictors letter sent - get them animals moved now. She could well have inadvertently created a grazing tenancy on a property that needs to be sold.  I’ve informed the owners of the animals they will be seized unless moved. Animal health, Defra, trading standards and RSPCA all notified. I will not be accepting responsibility for more of her wreck less actions.

• Like 1

Only here once

• Gold FFM

Sheep’s were removed pretty sharpish after the owner was informed they will be seized and sent to auction.

today - my old family car has appeared on eBay. Absolutely amazing she walked away from it tbh.

F3A1C41C-90B3-4AD0-BCD2-DA62E88634B5.thumb.jpeg.2d0cea0c8e2a7a9a5bc7b65df876d6ec.jpeg4E02A502-586B-4D49-9010-FB15DD48AD33.thumb.jpeg.8facb9c6c9b22ddd405aa7d3cb49148a.jpeg906A379D-9BC7-468A-AE6A-B82C2B92CAF4.thumb.jpeg.4cb22d4fd5c5602406682612e1c3375f.jpeg5B2178C9-9C45-4D62-92AE-BF71F70C9AFD.thumb.jpeg.d75d39d8dedfd37754fb0bf348c9bd85.jpeg

• Confused 2

Only here once

• Gold FFM
9 hours ago, Barrykearley said:

Absolutely amazing she walked away from it tbh.

Actually, my comment would be "bloody good job there was no child or other in the passenger seat"!

• Like 1

• Gold FFM

Hence why on the court papers - there’s a term that states she cannot drive a child of the marriage while over the legal drink drive limit 😳

none of my kids will get in a car with her again anyway

• Like 1

Only here once

3 hours ago, Barrykearley said:

Hence why on the court papers - there’s a term that states she cannot drive a child of the marriage while over the legal drink drive limit 😳

none of my kids will get in a car with her again anyway

Should  read she cannot drive while over the legal drink drive limit....what makes anyone more special?

• Like 1

Dave.

• Gold FFM

I think Barry did explain the "wording" and the reason for it earlier in the thread.

• Like 1

• Gold FFM

Probably phrased that way to imply aggravating circumstances, so it would count as more than 'just' a drink driving offense?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I have made many mistakes in my life. Buying a multiple Lotus is not one of them.

• Gold FFM

Yes @Escape - correct. It means if she does - then she will be in contempt of court immediately. That carries a custodial sentence rather than a driving ban only. It’s all a bloody farce frankly. 4 months after wrapping a car round a tree while “allegedly” pissed - and still driving is madness

• Like 2

Only here once