free hit
counters
Lotus parts online - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums - Lotus Community Partner #ForTheOwners Jump to content

IGNORED

Lotus parts online

B&C have posted info about the Lotus cars parts online store, certainly on Lotus cars web site but when I select my nearest retailer using my post code    it only has B&C, I assume others will be on soon?  132 miles is a way to go to collect some parts.

https://parts.lotuscars.com/findDealer.aspx?ref=%2fdefault.aspx_&zipCode=ex6 6aq

Select A Retailer

Enter Your Zip Code:

Your Nearest Lotus Parts Online Retailers

Google Map for Bell & Colvill Lotus

1. Bell & Colvill Lotus

Distance : 132.44 mi

15 Westfield Road Slyfield Industrial Estate
Guildford, Surrey, GU1 1RR
UNITED KINGDOM

01483 286450

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Should be better now :)

• Like 1

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

You were loocky!!! (to be said with Monty Python accent)

I put in my postcode in Australia and the site responds with Prestige Imports Miami.

That would mean a car trip, followed by customs and a plane flight and more customs, then another car trip, then accomodation, than another car trip, then customs and excess baggage, then a plane flight, then more customs and finally another car trip.

Nope. Not doin' it.

• Like 1

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of us Moderators.

Hendy told me they were lined up for it, but it seems to be a slow implementation process.

Well up here in Scotland I get 3 English options.  😡  B&C, Silverstone and I can't remember the last one but all the same 300+ miles away.  Anyway I chose B&C and 2 items I wanted and it kept coming up in US $ prices.  Marvellous.  After giving up and going back in and starting from scratch I got £ okay and even got all the way to the checkout and when it came to the credit card authorisation it failed completely despite no block on card etc.  

Gave up and walked away in frustration.  Jeesh!  Can't they even get this right?  What chance ordering a whole car over the internet? 🤨

A LEGS man and proud to declare it! Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland

Autocar's Best UK Drivers Car 2009. Car's Performance Car of the Year 2009; Evo's Car of the Year 2009. Top Gear Sports Car of the Year 2009

• Gold FFM

Just in case anyone is thinking of taking up Lotus on their weekend parts offer here in the UK, you need to spend over £120 to get the free shipping. All the prices I've seen on the site are inclusive of VAT, but in the small print it says "Offer valid on qualifying purchases of £100 up to £200 in free shipping SITE-Wide* before taxes".  A little bit misleading (and slightly dishonest) in the e-mail sent to me I feel, but they get away with it because "* Terms and conditions apply" is stated on the website.

This is how the e-mail should have looked.

Lotus Parts.png

Lover of everything Lotus Cars and proud owner of production Evora No.75 (2nd UK customer specced car by VIN). Originally from the Far East....of Anglia, I read black box data for a living so that could explain a lot!