free hit
counters
M100 Elan market watch - Page 5 - M100 Elan - The Lotus Forums - Lotus Community Partner #ForTheOwners Jump to content

IGNORED

M100 Elan market watch

jep

• Gold FFM
2 hours ago, C8RKH said:

A Gordon Murray T.33 or a McLaren?

I adore the GMA cars, total wow. Any lightweight enthusiast (enthusiast of lightweight? 🙂) should really appreciate the bravery and genius of the company, irrespective of the price-point. Incredible. A dream to own one.

McLaren: I'm still on that path. 

Lotus never fail to inspire me. I've driven five this weekend, all some distances and have adored every minute. Such special cars, it's all you need in a sports car.

I'm responsible for thread drift. Sorry. 

Justin 

• Like 1

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
5 hours ago, C8RKH said:

Errr. But the date of his post was on the "quoted" comment?

All-in-One Computer Basics For Dummies: The Way things work now by Hong M  Lei | Goodreads

To keep on topic, I really like the look of this one, but not sure if the seat covers are "standard" or retrimmed.

https://www.motors.co.uk/car-62327273/?utm_source=newsnow&utm_medium=marketplace&utm_campaign=all-vehicles

Absolutely bog standard on S2's. Either black or cream perforated as an option. You need the M100 book for dummies 😉

Edited by Rambo

• Gold FFM

image.jpeg.0ecb40847b4f5f4728907926f84f6fd0.jpeg

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

Back on topic please chaps :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

32 minutes ago, jep said:

Great car for someone at a low price. M100 look good in red. 

Justin

Agreed. My Collapso red got more envious stares than even my yellow one and significantly more than the Black Beastie 🤥

• Like 1

SWLC have just taken back in, in p/ex for an esprit the yellow M100 SE that they totally rebuilt a couple of years ago. Assume it will be for sale in a while.

• Like 1

A good winter project for someone who can do most if the mechanical and electrical work themselves. It needs a total overhaul including cambelt, waterpump, tensioner, idler and associated belts (all easily available ex Rockauto at a third of UK prices). The brakes will certainly need overhauled and it will definitely need a good service and MOT. Factor in a complete respray or wrap, new hood, new seals, refurbishment of alloys. Plus the front and rear wishbones, upperlinks etc... could be in a dire condition.

Suddenly this EBay bargain looks quite an expensive project unless you have the necessary skills required . One for Dapinky, Muley, Saltire etc...

Lotus Elan SE Turbo M100 1991

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/284802333913?hash=item424f8abcd9:g:vD4AAOSwopVidSdL

I've owned her for 21 years and always kept in a garage.

Image 1 - Lotus Elan SE Turbo M100 1991

• Thanks 1

Looks good for an entry level M100. Front clam looks a bit odd? Maybe it's been off for some reason? A bit of fettling all round and it will make a nice car for someone.

• 2 weeks later...

Lotus Elan M100 S2 Turbo, 1995.   36k miles and two owners from new. £15995

UK Sports Cars 

Image 1 - Lotus Elan M100 S2 Turbo, 1995.   36k miles and two owners from new.

• 3 weeks later...

Lotus Elan M100 SE Turbo, only 22,878 miles stunning car, 2 owner steel blue '91  £17500.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/275345253958?hash=item401bdb2646:g:BIwAAOSwmOhio2ZD

says ...

Very sadly, I must sell since the ULEZ has moved into my area and now I hardly use it. 

Image 1 - Lotus Elan M100 SE Turbo, only 22,878 miles stunning car, 2 owner steel blue '91

Must be coming up to summer - another comes to market....

LOTUS ELAN S2 2dr LIMITED EDITION no 490 ,64,900 MILES F.S.H

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/185463251669?hash=item2b2e78a2d5:g:IB8AAOSwYFlioMei

Image 1 - LOTUS ELAN S2 2dr LIMITED EDITION no 490 ,64,900 MILES F.S.H