free hit
counters
Lotus Elite 5031977 with Galvanised Chassis £2500 start - Cars/Parts For Sale - The Lotus Forums - Lotus Community Partner #ForTheOwners Jump to content

IGNORED

Lotus Elite 5031977 with Galvanised Chassis £2500 start

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Says good runner..........but most noticeably looks to have been sat for a while and the alternator and cambelt look a bit suspect to me. Many bits missing but a plethora of spare parts in and around  it,to suggest it maybe complete with the interior window removed to accommodate this.

Sunroof maybe leaking as well, vacuum lights may or may not be working properly and a good runner with a flat tyre lol!! 

The ad now says that the car can be seen running.  I presume this is in real life and not on an old video so they are taking a risk when they do show it running.

They have also added some more photos.  Lots of the alloy trim pieces included + a leather interior (where trim is still in place).

S4 Elan, Elan +2S, Federal-spec, World Championship Edition S2 Esprit #42, S1 Elise, Excel SE

Good runner my ar$e.

Take a look at the state of the cambelt 😯 😯😯 That engine hasn't started for a long while. And the electrics look very dodgy. Looks like mice have been using the engine bay for a few seasons

No tension on alt. belt either. In fact, all belts are goosed

Edited by Rambo