free hit
counters
250cup facelift with big aero - Elise / Exige Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

250cup facelift with big aero

Chaz

I’m looking to purchase a cup 250 but surprisingly there is so little information on this.

I see that the cup 250 can have “big aero”/“carbon aero” package. The one with the big diffuser,side and front splitter, roof etc.

However the Elise 250cup had a facelift in 2019/2020 with different front bumper and transmission tunnel exposed from what I can see.

I want to ask was the “big aero” available on the facelift model? Don’t seem to be any, not even an image of one. That’s the one I want to buy.

If it wasn’t then retrofit options?
Sorry for the post but seriously lacking info on the internet.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

The revised facelift for the Cup 250 was for the 17.5 model year which included the revised front clam and exposed gearshift.

The 17.5 model year came with the revised smaller aero package but there was never an option for the big aero. However, I think I am right that you can retrofit the big aero, but it certainly will not be cheap.

https://parts.lotuscars.com/a/Lotus_2018_Elise-2ZR---SC-S3---S-Cup220-Cup250-Cup260-Cup/_51505_9107829/Bumpers--Valences-Spoilers-amp-Aerofoils/Elise_CUP_1023.html

• Like 1

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

I purchased one of the first 250 Cups in 2016 with the big aero. A big improvement In many ways yes 30 BHP but more importantly the standard fit of the previous options of the 220, carbon seats, lithium battery, light forged wheels, improved switch gear and a big improvement on interior fabrics. As for can you put big aero kit on 17.5 car, yes if you have deep pockets and is it worth it for me its definitely no because the 17.5 looks far better.

89217A39-60F9-44FA-AE93-5CE1BE4FF0FE.jpeg

• Gold FFM

Lotus hardtops have reproduced the big aero kit I believe.

I came into this world screaming and covered in someone elses blood. I'll probably leave it in the same way.