free hit
counters
s3 mohawk roof - Interior/Exterior/Lights/Glass/Alarms/ICE/HVAC/Other - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Doesn't seem functional to me, unless you're looking for a roof scoop style interior ventilation for a rally car.

Or are there other supporting mods to the body that allow this roof to feed into the engine bay?

@alexw,

Your questions may be better asked of Jon Seal re the hardtop.

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of us Moderators.

22 hours ago, alexw said:

Doesn't seem functional to me, unless you're looking for a roof scoop style interior ventilation for a rally car.

Or are there other supporting mods to the body that allow this roof to feed into the engine bay?

It's actually quite useful for cooling down the engine. Especially during the hot summer track day on the supercharged car...

But useless on the road 😉

I guess It’s a question of taste and personal preference…..

It will make zero difference to the engine cooling and I am not sure on an S3 if it would feed in to the engine bay. On the S2 it fed the inter cooler directly.