free hit
counters
2022 trackdays - Trackdays - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

2022 trackdays

Gashead1105

Don't we normally run an annual trackday thread on whose going where? I might as well start one anyway:

Went to Bedford in February, the exige was epic if a bit too loud and I've got the bug back.

Booked:

Snetterton 28 April evening MSV 

Snetterton 12 May evening MSV  (Pistonheads)

Silverstone 10 November LoT

One more left on the Exige's insurance. Would like to do Brands GP but it's so expensive, could go to Spa for less money! Will take the Megane if I want to do more than 5 this year.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Gold FFM

I've already done Snetterton this year so far.

I've got booked:

Bedford on the 21st March.

Donington on the 25th April.

Silverstone on 10th November. (LoT)

I'll definitely book at least one date for Cadwell this year, and another at Snetterton as it's my local track. Might be nice to do Hethel once, just to take the car 'home'.

Hoping to do 7 or 8 days in total this year. 

Edit - After being prompted into looking, I have now also booked Hethel on 13th August.

Edited by Paul_D

Good idea on the thread Will. 

Booked:

• Silverstone: 21/03 - LoT
  • Bedford: 25/02 - MSV
  • Brands Hatch GP: 23/06 - MSV
  • Anglesea: 01/07 - Javelin
  • Spa: 01/08 - LoT
  • Silverstone: 10/11 - LoT

I would really like to do a Goodwood day, but I think i'll be busy enough with the above! 

@Gashead1105 MSV had Brands Hatch GP on June 23rd for £325, it is sessioned but a lot cheaper than the usual £450+. 7 runs of 20 mins each. 

• Gold FFM
4 hours ago, CM96 said:

@Gashead1105 MSV had Brands Hatch GP on June 23rd for £325, it is sessioned but a lot cheaper than the usual £450+. 7 runs of 20 mins each. 

That day is also available with LoT. LoT have one session, MSV another, and another car club have the third.

• 5 weeks later...