free hit
counters
bilberry wheel cleaner - Detailing - Sponsored by ValetPro - The Lotus Forums - Lotus Community Partner #ForTheOwners Jump to content

IGNORED

bilberry wheel cleaner

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Gold FFM
Bibs
This post was recognized by Bibs!

Greg | ValetPro was awarded the badge 'Great Support'

In some sense you might find doing some testing is idea to get best value for money and the right clean.

Personally I use it neat because it sprays on rinse off normally without the need for any agitation.  I the just dry the wheels with  spray of citrus bling and a microfibre cloth.  Citrus Bling adds gloss and a bit of protection.

However I dilution of 1:3 for regular wheel cleaning should be a sweet spot. However you might find you need to do some agitation.  First spray on, then rinse off to make sure your removed grit. Spray on again and agitate then rinse off.  Try this up to 1:5.  I suspect your find you prefer one over the others for quick and easy cleaning.  

The 1:10 dilution is more for the obsessive detailer, where wheels are coated with a good wheel sealant or ceramic.  Some of these guys might clean their wheels daily.  

• Like 2

All the Best

Greg