free hit
counters
Evora tweeter speaker removal - Interior/Exterior/Lights/Glass/Alarms/ICE/HVAC/Other - The Lotus Forums - Lotus Community Partner #ForTheOwners Jump to content

IGNORED

Evora tweeter speaker removal

Hi all.

I'm about to change out the all the speakers in my Evora 410 sport. I've already replaced the Sub Woofer and amp for a Focal unit, but now want to do the door speakers and tweeters. I've managed to work out how to remove the door cards for the door speakers, but can anyone point me to how the tweeters are removed? I take it the internal A pillar covers need to come out?

Thanks Roy

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks agentdr8, so its not as straight forward as I first thought. Still, will give it a go at removing the tweeter (even if I have to drill it out) and replace with a new Focal unit.

Can I ask where you got the info regarding this from? 

Thanks Roy

I take it the A pillar cover in the 410 sport would be the same as the 400?

The workshop manual pdf can be found on line, I downloaded 2 different versions from somewhere around a year ago.

The service notes for most all Lotus models are available for download at https://vsic.lotuscars.com for a small fee (you can download them all via the 1 hour/£13.00 price). 

And yes, the 400 service notes are applicable to all S2 cars, with some caveats around the GT/GT430 parts lists.