free hit
counters
Chasing Evora Unicorns - Page 2 - Wanted - The Lotus Forums - Lotus Community Partner #ForTheOwners Jump to content

IGNORED

Chasing Evora Unicorns

Conceptwho

43 minutes ago, Jovver said:

Well, I'm possibly looking at selling mine if you're interested in a NA IPS, Aspen white, black painted roof, red callipers. 57000 miles...

Thinking about a Evora 410 GT and sadly can't keep this one also. Owned it since 2013. I realise IPS might not be everyone's cup of tea but I love it!

image.thumb.jpeg.a837c59c529a9c760c3dd4c3dc33f183.jpeg

Those 410’s are gorgeous. More aggressive styling. Yes I’d be interested to know more. Can you tell me more about it? Where abouts in the country you are roughly, the sort of price you’re looking for (don’t want to waist your time) you can reach my on email if you’d prefer. My e-mail is [email protected] Thanks Jovver 👍

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm still on my hunt for an Evora.  It's been a roller coaster ride full of lows.  There's been a few leads that initially restored my confidence that I would eventually find and own the Evora I was looking for.  One owner changed his mind which I get as the Evora is a thing of beauty!  One was sold the day before I could get there to view!  So here I am again putting out there to anyone that's is looking to sell or considering selling.  Ideally I'm looking for LE or early S1 Evora, 2+2 black or white, all three packs, mileage around 50K give or take and my budget is really low end at £30k.  Surely there's got be an Evora out there for me somewhere 😩              

I'm still on my hunt for an Evora.  It's been a roller coaster ride full of lows.  There's been a few leads that initially restored my confidence that I would eventually find and own the Evora I was looking for.  One owner changed his mind which I get as the Evora is a thing of beauty!  One was sold the day before I could get there to view!  So here I am again putting out there to anyone that's is looking to sell or considering selling.  Ideally I'm looking for LE or early S1 Evora, 2+2 black or white, all three packs, mileage around 50K give or take and my budget is really low end at £30k.  Surely there's got be an Evora out there for me somewhere 😩              

I think that on market place the km is wrong - probably can't handle miles. Each car I have actually looked at the details of it is really miles. Add does say 67k - I would take that as miles.  Also say 1.0 litre engine...!!

I'd suggest a new thread isn't warranted for the same search?

Anyhow, it's a low volume car. Some flexibility might need to be in order on colour to get into one (especially at the low end of the market), but would appreciate no need to compromise on spec. To put it into perspective, Lamborghini has sold more Aventadors than Evoras exist in the wild.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, r3nault said:

I'd suggest a new thread isn't warranted for the same search?

It isn’t.

To the OP, please don’t start spamming the forum with multiple topics about your search. There aren’t  many Evoras in existence so the more fussy you are with your price/spec combo, the more patient you will have to be. 

When I bought my first Evora, I bought the first one I went to look at, which was at my nearest dealer. Did not mind if I was going to have an NA or an S, but wanted manual,  reversing camera, low'ish mileage, FSH and not black paint. I suppose a vivid colour interior would have put me off.

• Like 2

Sorry to hear of the frustration of trying to obtain an Evora 

in my earlier response I did elude that patience and relaxation of your choices will be required however the major factor of tiny numbers on the market dictate matters 

Not sure you can do any more other that a deposit on any new cars coming on market as soon as you know but you may need to travel distance to get any car ? I went from midlands to Southampton to get my car 

• Like 1

It took me about a year of looking before I got mine, patience is a virtue. I got two out of the three packs, I decided that premium wasn't a deal breaker for this car. White wasn't my favourite colour but now I have got it I really like it, especially with the black badges and black wheels. I looked at eight other Evoras before I got this one, so I was being choosy. Looking at the other Evoras that weren't for me gave me experience of the model and some confidence that I had made the right choice. There aren't a lot of them about so you do have to travel when they come on the market, I live in Sheffield and my car's previous owner was in Glasgow. I drove up one weekend for a test drive and made the deal, the next weekend I went up to complete the deal and drive it home.

Good luck, don't despair, it's worth it.

• Like 2

Desperate to buy but no replies when somebody puts one up

• Haha 1

hindsight: the science that is never wrong

Without being pushy or delving into your private dealings was there anything about the car that diverted you away ? Maybe something another buyer might need to consider or even someone wanting to sell could gauge an element in their sell ?   

2 hours ago, Bravo73 said:

“Posted 3 hours ago”. Jeez, give the OP a break. 🤦‍♂️

Wasn't talking about that one.

hindsight: the science that is never wrong

On 12/05/2022 at 19:52, Bravo73 said:

FYI, putting ‘EV02A LE’ into the TLF search function brings up a few previous/current owner(s) of this car. 

Thanks. Being the current owner, I’ve managed to speak to a long term member and previous owner to find a bit more information and history, ie clutch at 49k and a used car pdf information of it. 

• Like 1

On 07/05/2022 at 12:21, Mark Blanchard said:

There's an Evora on Facebook Market place, but it's silver.  It say it's done 67,000km,  so 41,600 miles.

Good luck.

image.thumb.jpeg.42bb0cc3a7be02bb4577310d03827fa9.jpeg

I went to view this and although had a stamped book there was no other history whatsoever.

Front bumper had had a repaint which I guess is not surprising and the air bag lid had popped in the corner 

• Gold FFM

I would largely ignore the mileage. It's a price modifier, so you'll get a better deal with more miles on it and therefore a better car. Condition is what counts, you are more likely to get a spec that you want with a higher miler at that price. I know you are trying to compromise at 50k but that's largely arbitrary.

If you are worried about resale, someone will buy it if the price is right because the market is small. At worst, p/x it, you'll only drop a few k. If you want one, get yourself in one, you'll be waiting a loooooooooooong time if you are too picky considering the amount of Evoras in the world.