free hit
counters
Sunday Breakfast 10/4 - Wings Cafe, North Weald Aerodrome - Topics - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Sunday Breakfast 10/4 - Wings Cafe, North Weald Aerodrome

ChrisJ

I managed to remember this month. 8:30 meet for 9am breakfast.

Wings Cafe
North Weald Aerodrome
CM16 6HR

If you haven't been before, please let us know below. There will be a map closer to the date.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Gold FFM

Hoping to make it, but let's see what fate throws my way...

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

I would to come, but i have to train my daughter for 100 mile ride London in May (i know, i'm a cyclist !! keep this between yourselves) 

Apologies, I'm going to have to give Sunday a miss, my daughter has just been selected for her hockey club's first team cup match on Sunday, and we've got to be at Battersea for 11am.

See you there 

Wayne and michelle

Suspension, brakes, chipped, chargecooler rad and pump,injectors,ignition coils and leads, BOV, highflow cat and zorst, Translator and tie rods, Head lights, LEDs to tail lights and interior,Polybushes to entire front end, Rad fans, rad grill, front end refurb with aluminium spreaderplates and galvanised bolts. Ram air, uprated fuel pump, silicone hoses through out, wheels refurbed and powder coated,much more, all maintenance.

@top-plumber - I'll try to remember to provide protographic proof this month

• Haha 1

For those who haven't been before, entrance is at the green "circle", cafe is at the red. You have to go round the roundabout and approach the entrance from the south. Drive round the perminiter track - there is a speed limit, please observe it. We have previously parked on the grass "staff" area before the cafe. The owner did suggest the tarmac between the brown hangar and the cafe - it has a helicopter on it in Goodle maps, so I think I'd stick with the grass.

image.png

• Gold FFM

Hey ho, stuff got in the way.  Again.

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

• Gold FFM

Apologies. Didn't make it. Things did not go to plan yesterday 😒

Long time Lotus admirer, recent owner

Neil - you're not the first person to mention this. You are definately on the PM list, so you should receive an email notifying you of any posts to the PM, does anybody else not receive an email with "Essex/Herts/Cambs Monthy Meeting Reminder" - somewhere in the Text or Title?

@Bibs any thoughts?