free hit
counters
Sunday Breakfast 10/4 - Wings Cafe, North Weald Aerodrome - Page 2 - Topics - The Lotus Forums - Lotus Community Partner #ForTheOwners Jump to content

IGNORED

Sunday Breakfast 10/4 - Wings Cafe, North Weald Aerodrome

ChrisJ

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

We use a paid service called Sendgrid for our 'transactional' emails as we actually send out several thousand emails per day. This should avoid them being classed as spam as their servers are 'mass mailing' servers so don't get blacklisted. If there's an issue, please pop me a PM with your email address and I can check deliverability on individual emails with the service.

Here are this week's email stats, very low spam results.

image.png

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Hi, its working today and I'm getting the emails to this thread but definitely missed the last couple off meet invites, hopefully its sorted its self out.

Do you have a date for the next meeting so I can put it in the diary

• Like 1

I don't think its the thread that is the issue, but the monthly PM. - I think @SPADGER27 said he hadn't been receiving them. All "subscribers" to the PM should receive an email when I post the meeting details, as you won't necessairily receive an email for a new post in a forum. Been working fine for quite a few years.

I've just sent you a PM - did you receive an email?

@SPADGER27, I've hidden your post with your email address but you should start getting emails again now. They were on a 'bounce' list as emails had been previously rejected but I've removed you from that list :)

• Like 1

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT.