free hit
counters
Bond S1 number plate for auction - Esprit Chat - The Lotus Forums - Lotus Community Partner #ForTheOwners Jump to content

IGNORED

Bond S1 number plate for auction

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Buy 306P and have a dirty mark just under the middle part of the P to make it look like R.

6 minutes ago, LOTUSMAN33 said:

They need a White S1 to adopt if first 🙂

Scott could re-spray his yellow one?

18 minutes ago, williamtherebel said:

I was looking at it for a while but was too rich for a poor old pensioner!!  

😀😀😀😀Well I was looking too but I thought I could get an engine build, even though I don't need one, for the same money!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys

I am the one who applied for it ... and did buy it in the end although for a much higher price than expected, but more bond fans than I anticipated ...  (the starting price was £400)

So obviously if not more money than sense here :) I can confirm it will be fitted nicely on a white S1 (who will be going through a full refurbishment to look exactly like PPW 306R very soon). I also have a beautiful 1982 Esprit Turbo Copperfire and a White Esprit Turbo 1981 (bought from gentlemen from this forum, the only one of two with brown interior and rooftop radio, the other one is more famous).

They all (will) have special licence plate numbers

Excellent everning everyone

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, John Bond said:

Hi guys

I am the one who applied for it ... and did buy it in the end although for a much higher price than expected, but more bond fans than I anticipated ...  (the starting price was £400)

So obviously if not more money than sense here :) I can confirm it will be fitted nicely on a white S1 (who will be going through a full refurbishment to look exactly like PPW 306R very soon). I also have a beautiful 1982 Esprit Turbo Copperfire and a White Esprit Turbo 1981 (bought from gentlemen from this forum, the only one of two with brown interior and rooftop radio, the other one is more famous).

Nice collection - any pics ?

6 minutes ago, Djs44 said:

Nice collection - any pics 

17 minutes ago, John Bond said:

Hi guys

Dream collection and a very nice plate!

Edited by Lotusfab

Good evening 

The s1 can be seen here —-> 

and I have attached photos of the 2 turbos (unfortunately the copperfire photo is not mine and was from the seller, a very nice gentleman who took great care of his car (it was for sale a few months ago on car&classic) and I think I heard a post was made on its restauration on this very same forum a while ago

F5E5FECF-C55A-48BA-8B1A-0BE5AB97E197.thumb.jpeg.bd830af78f9113c06fb7affc4accbb8c.jpeg

24257075-844C-4819-AA67-B34270BC7B6A.jpeg

J

Edited by John Bond
  • Like 2

I think she had a few owners before, the previous owner is based in North England (near Leeds I think), and the car is currently being finished @ Chris Foulds garage

• Like 1