free hit
counters
Bond S1 number plate for auction - Page 2 - Esprit Chat - The Lotus Forums - Lotus Community Partner #ForTheOwners Jump to content

IGNORED

Bond S1 number plate for auction

8 minutes ago, John Bond said:

I think she had a few owners before, the previous owner is based in North England (near Leeds I think), and the car is currently being finished @ Chris Foulds garage

Looks great!

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
19 hours ago, John Bond said:

Good evening 

The s1 can be seen here —-> 

and I have attached photos of the 2 turbos (unfortunately the copperfire photo is not mine and was from the seller, a very nice gentleman who took great care of his car (it was for sale a few months ago on car&classic) and I think I heard a post was made on its restauration on this very same forum a while ago

F5E5FECF-C55A-48BA-8B1A-0BE5AB97E197.thumb.jpeg.bd830af78f9113c06fb7affc4accbb8c.jpeg

24257075-844C-4819-AA67-B34270BC7B6A.jpeg

J

I wondered who brought that copperfire car... it was red originally and the seller had it up for 'offers' if I recall. I was curious to know what he was looking for.🙂

22 minutes ago, Nu_S1 said:

I wondered who brought that copperfire car... it was red originally and the seller had it up for 'offers' if I recall. I was curious to know what he was looking for.🙂

The Copper Fire Turbo was restored by @Final Edition

• Like 1

Thanks for the info ! Always interesting to know about the car’s history 

It was indeed initially a calypso red vehicle 

• Like 1