free hit
counters
Classic Lotus Parts Ltd - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Classic Lotus Parts Ltd

• Gold FFM

Whilst on the Companies House website I noticed that a new company called Classic Lotus Parts Ltd has been registered (West Midlands based near Alvechurch, south of Birmingham). Would be good if it's going to be a source for supply of parts for our "heritage" Lotus vehicles (pre Emira in other words). Anyone know about this new entity?

I know that parts supply has been a concern for a while, but it doesn't seem to be getting any better. I tried to order a rear grille that goes between the bumper and rear diffusefor my Elise S3 via PJS near Burton. You'd think that parts like that would be in plentiful supply, but apparently the grilles are on "long term back order", which sounds like maybe never. That's very concerning considering the Elise has only just gone out of production. Heaven help anyone who needs to repair the back of their Elise S3 in the event of being rear ended!

Lover of everything Lotus Cars and proud owner of production Evora No.75 (2nd UK customer specced car by VIN). Originally from the Far East....of Anglia, I read black box data for a living so that could explain a lot!

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if this company has purchased Paul Mattys car parts section, which is up for sale at the moment?

• Gold FFM

The guys were advertising, I think it was on Marketplace couple of months ago. There plan is basically to be doing the same as me, but breaking more car's for parts.