free hit
counters
The Spy Who Loved Me - Esprit Chat - The Lotus Forums - Lotus Community Partner #ForTheOwners Jump to content

IGNORED

The Spy Who Loved Me

Denis247

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Saw TSWLM on the big screen at the weekend at the Prince Charles Cinema, Leicester Sq. Still one of the greatest movie car chases IMHO. 

• Love 1

But remember one thing: don't lose your head to a woman that'll spend your bread: Lotus Turbo Esprit (89-11); Lotus Esprit GT3 (12-14): Lotus Evora S (14-17); Lotus Esprit V8 SE "UK Last 15" (18-...)

The best bit is when the car comes out of the water and Bond drops the fish out, plus the reactions of the people on the beach.

• Like 1

When Roger suggested it, Cubby asked how the fish could have got inside the car underwater. Roger apparently replied saying something like: "It's a movie, Cubby!"

• Haha 2

But remember one thing: don't lose your head to a woman that'll spend your bread: Lotus Turbo Esprit (89-11); Lotus Esprit GT3 (12-14): Lotus Evora S (14-17); Lotus Esprit V8 SE "UK Last 15" (18-...)

• 2 weeks later...
20 minutes ago, LotusFella said:

Is that Corfu?  I think I have been there.

Unlikely, given that the above water live action sequences were filmed in Sardinia (and Pinewood).

Edited by Fridge