free hit
counters
DBW Pedals Fitted - Interior/Exterior/Lights/Glass/Alarms/ICE/HVAC/Other - The Lotus Forums - Lotus Community Partner #ForTheOwners Jump to content

These were a ball ache to fit….. if the pedals were on a work bench it would be a 10 minute job but the access is so crap it takes ages….

6DEFD7C4-C66C-46D8-9D43-D14673E93C3B.jpeg

You have to drill the rivets out on the OEM pedals first

651C0214-51F1-4330-818B-03E0AB4F0D98.jpeg

Once the rivets have been drilled out you’ll need to heat the pedal with a heat gun and prize them off as pedals are glued as well as riveted in the factory….

CE817BA1-1FD5-47F9-95D0-129B057DC8F2.jpeg

C0E66290-1530-41BF-BDAC-581AD3D89A71.jpeg

Job done and although I changed the position after going for a test drive, hell and toe is now a breeze 👌

63DED51D-4579-460A-A7BE-EA1ABFB42A82.jpeg

Simplify, then add lightness

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Again the daughters gym mat is a must for the knees especially I’ve your drive is chipping like mine 😬🙈👍

E95584E0-EC2D-4A81-8D15-0B79A7F69DD1.jpeg

I ended up putting one of the supplied spacers behind the brake pedal and moving the accelerator one over to the right.

If anyone was wondering where I brought the pedals the link is below;

https://www.inokinetic.com/eliseexige/dbwpedals?category=Accessories

• Like 2

In all honesty I brought these pedals about 8 months ago and they’ve sat on the window cill since then up until I fitted them a couple of days ago and I can’t even remember how much the pedals were let alone the postage, sorry. 

I do remember thinking that they were expensive at the time and I think the pedals with the postage were over £100. They’re all solid aluminium tho and come with spare bolts and spacers if that helps justify the price….🙈

They’re specifically designed for Elise/Exige so not just generic ‘Fits all’ 👍