free hit
counters
Another Esprit GT3 back on the road soon... - Page 3 - Esprit Chat - The Lotus Forums - Lotus Community Partner #ForTheOwners Jump to content

IGNORED

Another Esprit GT3 back on the road soon...

Sparky

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Gold FFM
2 hours ago, andydclements said:

I have a little task this weekend to replace an Excel side repeater where thee metal has rusted but the bulb still illuminates, you could use that method (bodge). It involves soldering the wires directly to the bulb's terminals.

Haha, great minds...

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

• Gold FFM

Excellent, thanks!  Can you buy it for me and deliver please?  And maybe fit it.

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

14 hours ago, Sparky said:

Excellent, thanks!  Can you buy it for me and deliver please?  And maybe fit it.

No problem.

Margate Exotics heavily discounted rates will of course apply.

Margate Exotics.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Gold FFM

Weird innit?  People think I'm an electrician.  Also that you're a wiener.

• Haha 2

• Gold FFM

Mein Gott.