free hit
counters
Sports Racer Look costs - Interior/Exterior/Lights/Glass/Alarms/ICE/HVAC/Other - The Lotus Forums - Lotus Community Partner #ForTheOwners Jump to content

IGNORED

Sports Racer Look costs

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Prices for wrapping vary wildly depending on location and how busy the wrapping company is.  The best idea would be to call a few in your area.

As above 

I even tried that Yanni guy on tv hugely expensive and very long response also miles away 

I used a company one of my lotus dealerships used perhaps check with your local lotus place who they recommend 

For the full SR look the rear diffuser needs to be gloss black too.

25 minutes ago, LotusLeftLotusRight said:

That tool turns up at some of our local car shows. Crowds gather round him like flies around a cow pat. Weird.

Coz YT celeb innit bruv

• Gold FFM

have to say tho ive never anything wrapped but if or when the black pack on my evora gets damaged or tired i wont hesitate to replace like for like as it looks soooo much better for it

• Like 1

• Gold FFM

It is interesting on the wrap front, when I was looking at costs of wrapping (for protection, clear film), it seemed it was probably cheaper just to respray whenever needed due to both the base cost and the fact you have to replace the wrap every so often anyway. Might be worth looking at how much a spray would cost.

I got my sports racer wrap done from these guys:

https://signsuk.co.uk

They were great and are recommended by me. I believe they also do the wrap work for the Lotus garages nearby too and are very familiar with doing jobs on lotus cars. Can’t remember the cost as it was ~4 years ago when I got it done but I think it was something like £300